post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for lunch we had leftover lasagna from the night before, homemade of course..and a salad with my fav: balsamic vinaigrette

IMG_1617.jpg

and for dinner i stir fried bok choy, and not for the faint: spicey hot thai basil chicken to clear my sick sinuses..mmmm and rice of course

IMG_1691.jpg

mmm and salmon and spinach looks yum yum. whats the salmon cooked in/marinated with? i had salmon yesterday, but i have to get the picture from my friend..

Spinach was cooked with garlic and black pepper with olive oil.. So simple, but good..

As for the salmon...

Garlic

Onions

Mushrooms

Black Pepper

Salt

Lime juice

With O.Oil and butter...

I try to keep everything simple..

------------

As usual your food looks top notch... Cool plates..

mm ill try that. i dont usually use butter or mushrooms on it in my marinade

you need thai basil.. heat oil at high.. chopped garlic browned.. then add chicken cook at high heat (chopped small since cooked quick to get the most flavor) ..then chopped red thai chili's (at your preference if you cant eat that hot i'd only add one or two) and then add the thai basil, 1 or 2 kaffir leaves (i rip them) dark soy sauce and a lil bit of fish sauce..but i ran out of fish sauce and it tasted fine with just dark soy sauce.. ;]

mm ill try that. i dont usually use butter or mushrooms on it in my marinade

you need thai basil.. heat oil at high.. chopped garlic browned.. then add chicken cook at high heat (chopped small since cooked quick to get the most flavor) ..then chopped red thai chili's (at your preference if you cant eat that hot i'd only add one or two) and then add the thai basil, 1 or 2 kaffir leaves (i rip them) dark soy sauce and a lil bit of fish sauce..but i ran out of fish sauce and it tasted fine with just dark soy sauce.. ;]

Thanks I will give that a try...

Time for a trip to the market...

Thai basil.. Different from regular basil I suppose??

My markets suck 'round here.. I'll have to journey to the nice part of town..

Thanks I will give that a try...

Time for a trip to the market...

Thai basil.. Different from regular basil I suppose??

My markets suck 'round here.. I'll have to journey to the nice part of town..

yeah you'll most likely have to go to an asian market.. sucks this town has none of the ingredients that i need, i have to stock up when we go 4 hours away