post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone ever make top ramen and stir an egg in it at the end? with a little soy sauce its like ghetto egg drop soup haha. i only use half the noodles myself

I make this for a good friend of mine after a heavy night of drinking. Heart stop special. Haha.

i have a whole batch of boneless chicken thighs baking in the oven right now. tandoori style, tandoori sauce mixed with yogurt, onions and garlic, all just lampin in the oven for the next 40 mins. add some fried asparagus and bread and my roomate and i have a sick meal. i'll post fliks shortly.

ah man christmas dinner is gonna be good...on the menu: creamed spinach, creamed pearl onions, a potatoe cake, walnut and apple cornbread stuffing and for the star of the show, a roasted prime rib from my work with a horseradish,garlic,rosemary rub. and for dessert creme brulee. ill post flicks later on after all the festivites. merry christmas everybody!

08001.jpg

08102.jpg

08114.jpg

#1 is honey citrus chicken with fettuccine Alfredo asparagus and portabella mushrooms.

#2 is lime curried chicken in coconut sauce

#3 is a basil bowl from this Thai place ( so spicy! )

I eated most of number 3 before I took the picture!

Archived