I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING SOMEONE

Hayabusa

in the balls. REALLY hard, and repeatedly. Would that make you gay? Since your hand is in contact with another man's genitalia?

I wonder

share your ball punching stories

personally, in my life, i've mainly kicked/kneed people in their balls. Sometimes so hard accidently that they were left gagging for air on the ground, and spitting out who knows what. But like i said, it was on accident....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
theres some fetish where dudes like to get hit and kicked in the nuts by girls...it turns them on...sick fucks...hurts sooooo bad

you're right it really is a fetish.

i looked on Yahoo Answers, and there's dudes that pose as girls that keep asking questions pertaining to how they supposedly kicked men in the balls. i looked at their profile to see what other questions they asked, and there were DOZENS of the same exact question over a period of time. these dudes are obsessed with it.

i knew a kid in highschool whod always go for dude's nuts if they were making fun of him

the thing is, hed never really punch u in the nuts, more like grab...it was super homo....

and i do not advocate ball kicks unless its in extreme circumstances

ive been on the recieving end of some savage ones, and its not pretty

I had a few buddies in high school that liked to play that bloody homosexual sac tap game.

I got hit a few times, but one dude in particular liked to do it. In my head, I gave him three strikes to do this without recourse. After the third time I punched him really hard in the nuts. Put my weight into it and everything. After that we called a truce.

I never got sac tapped again.

-fuse.

i like it when fat one wearing stilettos step on my balls

its the best

it really is

really

not really

Man this thread is hilarious, yesterday i was throwing a basketball against this wall, and when it came back it took a weird bounce and nailed me right in my nuts, it hurt like fuck and i went down to the floor and didn't get up for 5 minutes, my stomach hurt more than anything.

I have never assaulted another man's privates, I think maybe I hit someone with a basketball or something by accident. I hope ya'll wouldn't do that shit in a fight how homo.

I only got nutted once, when I was like 14 this bitch kicked me crazy hard in the sack and I fuckin fell on the ground and couldn't breath. It sucked.

i haven't read anything past the first few posts since the rest is all cock n ball talk. but on a related note, 2 days ago i was at a gas station and ended up punching some gangly ass tall fuck in the face who was trying to get smart with me. what made it worse was i had alot of something in my trunk, which made me think twice, fuck that..thrice, about whether or not i should or shouldnt catch him in the grill considering i had no idea who he was. good tihng no one around called the cops.

I got into a fight that ended up on the ground and the other dude grabbed my junk and squeezed it really hard.

I also took a slapshot in the nuts, my cup protected the majority but a little side sack got pinched.

that shit happened to me in high school, some fuck grabbed me in the sack as the janitors were breaking it up.

i've been grabbed by the adam's apple a few times too, which is the last act of a desperate man, unless youre in a life or death situation, other than that it's just plain bitchmade. i felt bad that he had to do that in front of his girl haha.

there was always a dude in school that loved to hit/touch other people's balls

i remember this one particular kid in elementary school that loved punching people in the nuts. he'd like go out of his way and head straight for testicles in a fight. it didn't even have to be a fight. he'd just do it. find any excuse to punch someone's nuts.

i wonder if he grew up to become a faggot or a child molester.

i've had girls in high school grab my nuts but of course i didn't mind.