tap into your CHI

SADDAM HUSSEIN

so i've been dreaming about my future since i was 16... saying that.. i often wonder if im dreaming of my future or just reliving my life over and over again. i've been a vandal since i was .. i dont know..5.. and i wonder if i knew i would be doing this graf shit since i was born.

lately it seems like i can read people's minds and well... i've been playing with the matrix for a bit

really hard to explain, but when i saw this movie.. i understood it all. they talk about it like its science, but i feel like i've been doing shit like this all of my life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpCSk7WC4GI

another movie i hear about is 'The Secret'

but i've been getting into quantum physics and string theory.. pretty awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Edgar Cayce (March 18, 1877 **** January 3, 1945), (the surname pronounced "Casey") is generally remembered as an American psychic who gave trance discourses on subjects like astrology, reincarnation, and Atlantis. He may have been the source for the idea that California would fall into the ocean (though he never said exactly this). Although Cayce lived before the emergence of the New Age movement, he remains a major influence on its teachings.

Cayce.jpg

yo son, i've been having deja vu since i was a wee bit kid. i've actually remember specific moments in my life, where i've dreamt of a scenerio happening, and years later down the road, the same (and very predictable b/c of my dreams) occurnace happens. im like mrs. cleo w/o the Y chromosome