T.H. Toy Help. I need some

Syfr

Alright, here's the deal. I have ill ideas for bombs and pieces, but I'm not good with my hands, and by the time I start, the idea is gone. What the fuck can I do to get my hands better fast without wasting paper? I have a lot of sweet wildstyles floating through my head, but I can't get them on paper, cause my hands can't move that smoothly. HELP!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, the point of this is "Toy HELP" Notice HELP and I've seen two that relate or at least attempt to help, and two that are being douche bags. So, seriously, if you're not saying anything productive to further the graff culture, maybe you should be the ones to bail, and jump off cliffs, mmkay? It's not a matter of the fact that I suck at graff. I can paint my shit, and do a good job, I just want to sketch a wildstyle, but my doodles can't match my ideas. Not only that, but I don't have the experiance with the inks to color them properly.

Dude, the point of this is "Toy HELP" Notice HELP and I've seen two that relate or at least attempt to help, and two that are being douche bags. So, seriously, if you're not saying anything productive to further the graff culture, maybe you should be the ones to bail, and jump off cliffs, mmkay? It's not a matter of the fact that I suck at graff. I can paint my shit, and do a good job, I just want to sketch a wildstyle, but my doodles can't match my ideas. Not only that, but I don't have the experiance with the inks to color them properly.

all i can say is just practice practice practice thats how you get better at everything man

use your eraser it works pretty good just keep erasing the shit until u get the outline right and then when your happy with it take a prisma or sum shit hit the outline wit that and go over the hole piece with the eraser and if your still not happy with it cuz its not clean enough then just quit or trace the shit and to color it? hit up the blackbook techniques thread or sum shit