hiccups can really mess up a good night

potholder

I feel great, but I've had these hiccups since midnight. so I left the bar because I felt like I was annoying people and hit the gas station on the way home. even there the cashier called me out as I was buying my buttered popcorn and a hotdog.

luckily my neighbors love me whether I have the hiccups or not, but it sucked not being able to maintain in public. anyone else have these problems every once in a while? btw, it's not alcohol related, I can handle that fine, but when you throw other things in the mix, I'm a hiccuping idiot.

damn you hiccups, damn you straight to hell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you hold your breath for 20 seconds. hiccups go away. the end.

i'm surprised how many people don't know this. nigguhz hiccuping for 12 hours straight and shit

Yup.

In 20 or so years of life you guys haven't figured out how to take care of somehting as simple as hiccups?

one time i was like totaly getting with this really hot chick and i started hiccuping and i was rubbing her boobs and stuff. they were nice.

anyways we started to make out like all sexy type and i totally puked in her mouth.

i came, twice.

i agree not one formula works for everyone but one that has never failed for me is getting someone to give u a drink of water and put ure hands in the air.

although everytime i try it gets harder and harder not to laugh when they give u the drink.

Archived