IF MOTHER ONLY KNEW.

Ethreadzny2

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tfs lsp cbs ot imok...chillin in the back of co-op at the pelham tracks......oh-fish-al.....yooooooo dmand an and a few other cats who skated (team ruckus) had a mini ramp right next to the track.shit was fresh to death.....early 90's the best for tracks in the bx...........

comeske LSP TFS CBS.......bronx rep..

tfs lsp cbs ot imok...chillin in the back of co-op at the pelham tracks......oh-fish-al.....yooooooo dmand an and a few other cats who skated (team ruckus) had a mini ramp right next to the track.shit was fresh to death.....early 90's the best for tracks in the bx...........

comeske LSP TFS CBS.......bronx rep..

yeahhhhh tfs. that crew was pretty much all the younger imok dudes. everybody met up at the parks with 40's(pelham, lsp, st peters, and by the bridge). i miss that shit. .......and it was team reckless, but ruckus does sound better!

tfs lsp 2011...$till reppin....i remember the Graff yall did on your own decks from rickals .and the launch ramp in the back of section five...i use to skate with dmand..i was one of the younger cats tho from the block....remember mike ,little Derek,dawg etc etc...good all days yall cats was some of my first Graff that I got to see first hand....

Comeske lsp tfs....