my brother's wierd

Abracadabra

i don't think he'd been on the internet before last year, and now he's all into myspace and shit. he lives in the middle of the desert in australia and plays acoustic 80's hair metal 5 nights a week. like, that's his job.

me and rental are having a housewarming party this weekend with finger food and wine. and i like doing dishes. and shopping for homewares has become my new hobby. and i have a secret pastime where i go around writing on other people's stuff. i'm kinda wierding myself out these days. it's a strange time to be alive

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a guy who will finish his medical residency at the end of the year and still enjoys tagging and painting rooftops. He is also a freemason, and partakes in all sorts of yuppietrash/domestic activities, there are a LOT of writers like this.

So by comparison, you're really not that wierd.

I'm the respectable one, he's the long haired musician.

i'm not really the "respectable" one. my parents are aware of my criminal acts, they just accept that they can't do anything about it and don't make it an issue.

my brother isn't long haired either. he looks like the type of guy that pours concrete for a living. which makes it look pretty strange when he's singing britny foxx songs with utter conviction

btw, this is britny foxx for those that don't know

898184.jpg

impressive hair, i'm sure you'd agree

i'm not really the "respectable" one. my parents are aware of my criminal acts, they just accept that they can't do anything about it and don't make it an issue.

my brother isn't long haired either. he looks like the type of guy that pours concrete for a living. which makes it look pretty strange when he's singing britny foxx songs with utter conviction

Yeah, I was just stereotyping for the sake of convenience. When you take away the night hobbies and just look at the wine appreciation/dinner party/shopping for homewares thing, then....you're respectable. I'm sorry. I'm there too.

I know a guy who will finish his medical residency at the end of the year and still enjoys tagging and painting rooftops. He is also a freemason, and partakes in all sorts of yuppietrash/domestic activities, there are a LOT of writers like this.

So by comparison, you're really not that wierd.

Very true. I know a couple of dudes actually who are doing pretty impressive courses at pretty impressive universities and they write...

me and rental are having a housewarming party this weekend with finger food and wine. and i like doing dishes. and shopping for homewares has become my new hobby. and i have a secret pastime where i go around writing on other people's stuff. i'm kinda wierding myself out these days. it's a strange time to be alive

You sound like a middle aged man with three kids

MIKE JONES

Your (abc) life sounds on par with the writers of our(90's im assuming)

days. Having a good job, some nice shit in the house, nothing written on the walls,

unless it's on a canvas. There ain't shit wrong with living a good life, and totally

still writing. The two don't belong together at the same time. Balance is key.

Big UP's for being down on the dishes tip! I can't stand to see peoples fucked

up kitchens and shit. I and I totally plan on getting a full LaCrueset iron ware

set up pots and pans to hang above my imported european chopping block!

Edit:/no homo

it is pretty funny when you go from a kid who writes to an adult that writes. one minute youre all "living the lifestyle" and everything works together, then the next minute youre going "yes, the lady and i did just buy a new living room set. im glad you like it, we were really happy when we found it. would you like some comte? this is a great one theyve just started importing to the states. i have a bordeaux that pairs wonderfully with it if youre interested......oh, and ps, we can really only hang out until about 11pm. after that i have to go out write a fake name on peoples property for a couple of hours."

Your (abc) life sounds on par with the writers of our(90's im assuming)

days. Having a good job, some nice shit in the house, nothing written on the walls,

unless it's on a canvas. There ain't shit wrong with living a good life, and totally

still writing. The two don't belong together at the same time. Balance is key.

Big UP's for being down on the dishes tip! I can't stand to see peoples fucked

up kitchens and shit. I and I totally plan on getting a full LaCrueset iron ware

set up pots and pans to hang above my imported european chopping block!

Edit:/no homo

haha - i too am in need of the lacrueset iron ware my man! and i just got a chopping block last week. :lol: