why do bitches constantly refer to bitches as 'bitches' even when complimenting them?

seeking

time and time again it happens on here.

someone will be talking about a girl in a positive way, but still referring to her as a bitch.

am i the only one who finds this a little fucked up, and thinks its a little sad that we no longer even recognize the fact that we insult people without even realizing it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: why do you guys constantly refer to women as 'bitches' even when complimenting th

those dudes are bitches!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: why do you guys constantly refer to women as 'bitches' even when complimenting th

I have noticed that seeking is reading more.

I guess Deadliest Catch is over

im sure it extends beyond the internet, it just kinda bums me out. i know its not malicious, but thats what makes it even worse. people dont even realize how they act or what they say. i suppose im conscious of it because i grew up with just sisters and my mom, but its something i tend to notice.

i'm not sure if i use bitch very often, unless describing someone who is being a bitch (some o' these niggas are bitches, too).

usually i'll say bird or lady when speaking about a female

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I call my dog a bitch...but that is what she is, she cant help it.

Over the past few years I have grown to saying it in front of or directly to females. If I know them then maybe like "yo bitch come here" but if I don't know them it usually just pops up in conversation infront of them while referring to another girl. Oh well I been saying bitches since I was like 8 I can't stop myself.

its not even exactly the over use of the word bitch im talking about (although that does bother me) it's stuff like

'dude, that bitch was so hot, it was crazy'

'i was hanging out with this one bitch yesterday, she was super cool'

i do kinda blame rap.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

LISTEN TO METAL..

Easy solution

im sure it extends beyond the internet, it just kinda bums me out.

i phrased that poorly, what i should have said is that i bet this whole "bitches" thing ends when they actually get around women or other people who will call them on this bullshit. then again, maybe by surrounding myself with people of average to above average intelligence ive become naive towards this sort of thing.

its not even exactly the over use of the word bitch im talking about (although that does bother me) it's stuff like

'dude, that bitch was so hot, it was crazy'

'i was hanging out with this one bitch yesterday, she was super cool'

i do kinda blame rap.

yeah when I say it that way i'll just say "jawn" or "jawny jawn" instead of "bitch"

Not gonna lie I learned the hard way. I was wicked drunk in bed with my girl at the time. We were hardcore railing both of us getting into it screaming and shit. Then I go "Oh my god bitch you're my dirty little slut aren't you." She just stop turns around and is like. "WTF DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?"

I was like "what!?" not even paying attention and she basically cussed me out right there saying that she will never be degraded. It took me a second to figure out what just happened and was like oh my bad i was on the on the verge of a powersurge and didnt realize what came out of my mouth. Whoops we went back at it and I learned a lesson, so I got two good things out of it.