Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
c. clarence

RIP big DOJAH BST.... SF Native Son.

rest in peace my nigs... ERIC DOJAH CAMPOS! damn they did you dirty...

and to think i passed by the spot where they killed you only maybe 20 minutes before it happened...

fuck fool.... them bst heads gon hold it down 4 you... keep yo head up son.

we gon keep your memorey alive...

maybe not one of the hardest or sickest bombers in the sco...

but you had heart and was a down ass friendly cat...

you will be missed by many.

heres all i found on cbs...

WEDNESDAY MIDDAY NEWS ROUNDUP

05/16/07 11:50 PDT

San Francisco police are investigating after a group of people chased and then shot and killed a man in San Francisco's Visitacion Valley Tuesday afternoon.

Eric Campos, 19, a resident of San Francisco, was pronounced dead at the scene after being shot in the chest in the 3600 block of San Bruno Avenue around 5 p.m., according to authorities.

The people who chased Campos are described only as black and Hispanic males and the suspect only as a black male, according to police.

Police have not made any arrests.

RIPEACE!!!!

Rest In Paradise

Eric Campos

FEB.11.1988-MAY 15.2007

Ill see you when i see you

BenjaminStackedTall

cause we

BeenSellinThizz

i remember bus hoppin with him one time and some old black lady started hittin on this fool hella hard... tellin him how handsome he was and how he should be a model an shit... had us rollin...

pretty sure she gave up the numba an shit.... fuckin hillarious.

rip homie

Damn! That hella sucks. I met Dojah a couple of times. I remember a party in the ave.'s. Him and them BST's goin dumb in the whip. Shit right in front of a house party, smoke comin out the car and shit. He was fo sho a Kool Kat. RIP. It always sucks to here about some shit like this. From 1810 MOB, RIP DOJAH.

RIP DOJAH.

Ridin' in the Benzie, Smokin' cool cali greens, I'll miss you Eric.

God damnit, they take the nicest cats first.

I'm smoking for you tonight blood, sorry it's not your buds.

ive already been hittin bus windows with RIP doja tags

cool ass dude, even though we didnt bus hop together that much. the first time i met him and he was fighting 2 dudes at the same time at a silvertree keg...the last time i seen him he was clockin some punks outside a house party and BST niggas were going dumb in the staircase

he was friendly to his crew...and was always good to have around because he swung on chumps and had your back....REST IN PILL$ mackdaddydoja1

never met the young cat.....REST IN PLUSH TO THE NIGGA DOJA.

SHIT IS REALL FUCKED UP AND SAD....

SOME SUCKA SHIT......YOUNG ASS NIGGAS RUNNIN AROUND WIT NO PARENTAL GUIDANCE

Teen Arrested In Fatal Shooting In San Francisco

(BCN) SAN FRANCISCO A 16-year-old boy is in custody Thursday, charged in the Tuesday evening murder of a man on a San Francisco street.

The teenager, who police have not named because of his age, was arrested Wednesday at 11 a.m. on the street near his Sunnydale-area residence, police reported Thursday.

Investigators said they believe the fatal shooting of Eric Campos was robbery-related.

Campos, 19, of San Francisco, died after being shot in the chest in the 3600 block of San Bruno Avenue in the Visitacion Valley neighborhood.

San Francisco police Sgt. Steve Mannina said Campos and a companion got into a confrontation with a pair of male suspects moments before the shooting.

One of the suspects arguing with Campos pulled out a gun and Campos began to run, Mannina said.

The gunman gave chase and fatally shot Campos in the chest, Mannina said.

Police are urging anyone with information about the incident to contact homicide inspectors Dennis Maffei or Daniel Everson at (415) 553-1145, or the Police Department's confidential tip line at (415) 575-4444.

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_137170017.html

man even tho i didnt know him really well he seemed hella chill and shit...i remember buying trees from him by that corner store near lakeview and he hooked it up fat... RIP DOJAH...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now