Fuck Hippies BUT YOU BITCHES GOTTA STOP LITTERING!!@!

Some1

FUCK ALL YOU LITTER BUGS PUT YOUR SHIT IN THE TRASH. ALSO IF YOU GOT TRASH AT YOUR HOUSE/APT COMPLEX PUT THE SHIT IN A TRASH CONTAINER!!! JUST DONT THROW IT OVER A WALL AND LET IT SMASH ON THE GROUND. I am tired of watching your fat little half spanish daughter with no father throw the shit over the wall into the parking lot narrowly missing cars and then I go down there to see fucking busted ass baby diapers under my truck.

SECOND RECYCLE YOUR SHIT FUCKING RETARDS! BOTTLES BEER/SODA Cans of both YOU CAN GET MONEY FOR THAT SHIT! I KNOW YOUR BROKE BECAUSE EDUCATED PEOPLE MAKING MONEY RECYCLE! FUCK...

I am driving back from work yesterday in the pouring rain fucking thought I hit something couldnt see thought it was raining so hard. I wake up this morning brown glass shards tore my tire the fuck up. BROWN GLASS SHARDS = BEER BOTTLES FUCKING DRUNK DRIVING LOW CLASS FLAMERS...FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Now Some1 gotta buy 4 new tires because two weeks ago I got a flat in the other front tire because of a fucking massive 3 inch long screw...and my other two tires just need it. FUCK YOU PEOPLE...

REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS...

recycle.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Actually re-reading the post..I agree. people need to throw shit in the trash..

a couple of days ago Sneak was taking his metal dog out and something got stuck in his sneaks....turned out to be a hypodermic needle....for teh diabetas.

Fuck dude!! My kid plays outside!!!I would have started fire bombing people if my kid got stuck by that shit.

Word up. I've watched fucking yuppies toss full on bags of shit out their cars at stop signs like it was nothing. I'll pick that bag up, follow those fuckers to their posh homes and stuff it through their car windows. Drop a half-eaten quarter-pounder and splash shit all over my bike, you'll get it back.

Plus nature is fucking awesome.

Actually re-reading the post..I agree. people need to throw shit in the trash..

a couple of days ago Sneak was taking his metal dog out and something got stuck in his sneaks....turned out to be a hypodermic needle....for teh diabetas.

Fuck dude!! My kid plays outside!!!I would have started fire bombing people if my kid got stuck by that shit.

Fuck that needle status. my bassist has the diabetehs he keeps all his used needles with him to dispose at his house in a medical waste bin.

I am saying though I was getting down to jack up my truck and fucking bag of old old old provalone cheese...right in psalm juans dome... WTF!? I see fucking old chicken breasts I am like YO STOP WASTING THIS FOOD NIGGA PSALM JUAN IS A STARVIN NIGGA IN APT C Bring me your left overs...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You could recycle refrigerator boxes and make a dope ass castle out of it...

Then storm said castle....

That would be METAL

i watched a penn&teller episode on recycling

its a load of shit

as hev said its not cost effective to recycle most products and uses more energy to recycle rather than create new products

I dont care I save bottles and cans up hardcore. Make fun of me but sometime moneys gonna be low Imah need some extra cash. Bottles and cans saved me some months so did all my saved change and my Nana.

In my last neighborhood in Chicago (Well, actually everywhere I lived in Chicago) the little ghetto shits used to drop their flamin hot cheetos wrappers and those little plastic generic juice bottles they get at the supermercado everywhere. It must have been their parents that dropped the liquor/beer bottles everywhere...... it used to drive me nuts.

I never understood the used condoms on the ground, I thought Section 8 residents didn't use them.:gaga:

Yea storming the cardboard castle would be dope BUT THERES TOO MUCH SHIT OUTSIDE... Property management is getting the third call this week. I am not paying another months rent they gotta fix my ceilings/my lock and put thresholds on my doors.

I am going home tonight setting up my hammock on the porch. Getting my gin and tonic and shouting obsenities at the short little spanish girl when she throws shit over the fucking wall...I bought 2 garbage cans for 10$ RUBBERMAID TOO WTF!?!?!? INVEST!!!!!!

^^^I found couple condoms on the ground and thought the same thing. I found like 5 dime bags on the ground I tolerated it BUT NO MORE!!!!!

i watched a penn&teller episode on recycling

its a load of shit

as hev said its not cost effective to recycle most products and uses more energy to recycle rather than create new products

I'm a fan of the Penn&Teller.. Saw that same episode.. Basically recycling creates it's own pollution.

Also.. If you hike.. FUCKING don't litter asshole...

I'm not one of those hippy fucks, I am just a fan of any "sport" you can play with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other:

Pool, shuffle board, disc golf, bocce ball, bowling, darts, horseshoes ...etc.

I'm just upset that these so called hippies are the ones who litter. kill 'em all!

I hate hippies too, but my roommates and I took in our beer cans for the deposit and got $117 back. It was a ridiculous amount of cans, but that's money for more beer right there.

On a side note- I'm graduating this month and the fucking hippies at my school are protesting, again, at my graduation ceremony. I sort of agree with what they're protesting for but they're just going to ruin the ceremony for everyone's family, and I'll have to listen to their annoying chants all day.