dumb questions people ask.......

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when your sittin with a girl, or whoever and just cause you aint talkin non stop , they keepin askin you if your okay, pisses me off

after high school this will change, and the ladies will realize they don't really care if youre okay, ride it out.

I work at a bank, and you would not believe the amount of people who give me an attitude when THEY make their account negative. Like I'm pocketing the funds or something. Faggots

banks are magnets for idiots.

" do i need my id to make a withdrawal?"

nah id isnt necessary we actually just hand out money here to anyone who wants it ...would you like hundreds?

• 8 months later...

Ok, So the other night, I once again realized how stupid humans can be.

I'm at a bar, playing pool by my self with my headphones on.

Dude walks up to me while im taking a shot,

"Mumble mumble" I take off my head phones. "what?"

Him- "I said, I was wondering if you knew what album was playing right now"

Me, "Dude, I have no idea" I point to my ears, where the bright white cords are in my ears.....

Him- "Oh, I just figured you knew."

me- once again, point to my headphones.

Fuck..People are hell of dumb.

Guest shai_hulud

1. Someone calling me on a cell phone- "Where are you?"

Me- "Standing right next to you."

Them- (pause) "Uh no, you're not."

Like they had to check.

2. Ex-girlfriend- "Why are you so mean?" (after they make out with a friend of yours at a bar and you cut them off.)

"Uh, bitch....because you're a fucking drunken road whore and I don't like you. So GIT!"

3. When I had a 6 gauge septum ring- "Did that hurt?" Or "Why did you do that?" "Or "What would your mother think?"

In order- "Let me punch you in the nose and you tell me." "That's classified." "She's dead."

4. When I was a messenger and I'd walk into an office soaking wet- "Is it raining?"

Me- "No, I deliver packages by submarine and I forgot to roll up my window."

Or, anytime- "Isn't your job dangerous?"

Me- "Yeah. You ever drive while talking on your cell phone?"

Them- "Yeah, all the time. Why?"

Me- "That's why. Don't."

Or- "Gee, is being a messenger fun?"

Me- "Probably not as much fun as getting paid to ask me dumb questions." (I said that once.)

I work at a bank, and you would not believe the amount of people who give me an attitude when THEY make their account negative. Like I'm pocketing the funds or something. Faggots

Your bank system is corrupt.

I get upset too.

Remember back in the day when if you didn't have any money on your card you got declined?

Now they just charge you 45 bucks for a pack of smokes and call it a convenience fee.

It's not YOUR fault, but you have to understand people's frustration.

The last people that need more money is a motherfucking bank.

What bugs the shit out of me are the people who come into my job (optical).

I take their eye measurements, style them, and by the end i tell them how much they owe.

dude, why the hell do they act surprise as fuck, when they have to pay the same day?!

their question is always, "OH, i have to pay today, why do i have to pay today?" i explain why, and they still have the nerve to say, "OH, just order them." Uh, No.

Another thing is when people ask "Give me more discount" or "Why are they so expensive." or "YES, you can give me more discount." wtf. I for one don't enter a boutique and start demanding discounts on a pair of denim; i don't understand why people do this shit when it comes to eyewear.

also when patients come in all dumbfounded and explain to me they lost their glasses of 2 years and ask, "What do i do now?" uh, let me guess?!!

as they don't know already, i advise them to get a new pair, but they always follow up with, "Will i have to get an eye exam?" NO, LET ME JUST FILL YOUR TWO YEAR OLD SCRIPT!!

annoying.