hanging onto a bitch that isnt for me

papa_dukes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You just have to do the 'cowboy' where you are banging her doggy style (since you care nothing for her, make sure it is up the bum) then call out some other girls name, them grab on and try to ride the bucking bull as long as you can!!

Hahaha I've heard of something similar. But it involves fucking without a condom and telling her you have aids.

No, not everyone does that. This is a perfectly good opportunity for me to call you a dumbass.... dumbass.

wow, soft spot? Relax it was a joke , but shit has gotten out of hand recently, girls I mean.

In the last year I've hooked up with 3 girls, whom all of which told me "I have a boyfriend", they're just easier now and more willing to cheat. MYSPACE made it ok to hoe-out.

keep your eyes open

ive been with a clingy girl for 3 years... im finally moving....and i feel like its the only way i can actually get out of the relationship...without her trying to blow me up.... i bet your girl doesnt hit u with brass knuckles... try to stab u with knives and give u black eyes.... god damn is she sexy tho...

wow, soft spot? Relax it was a joke , but shit has gotten out of hand recently, girls I mean.

In the last year I've hooked up with 3 girls, whom all of which told me "I have a boyfriend", they're just easier now and more willing to cheat. MYSPACE made it ok to hoe-out.

keep your eyes open

What do you mean? You had sex with them and then learned they were "taken"? Myspace is a social disease. How did this come about with the whole having sex with girls that were already in a relationship? Where was the boyfriend? How did you all meet, etc?

Please elaborate, I like to hear this kind of stuff. And for the record I think cheating is quite stupid.

What do you mean? You had sex with them and then learned they were "taken"? Myspace is a social disease. How did this come about with the whole having sex with girls that were already in a relationship? Where was the boyfriend? How did you all meet, etc?

Please elaborate, I like to hear this kind of stuff. And for the record I think cheating is quite stupid.

Yes myspace is a disease

All the same deal, met them(some through friends some randomly),started hooking up, them-"I have a boyfriend" me-"I don't care".

The "boyfriends" would sometimes call of course, (doesn't everyone call there girl randomly?). Stuck with each till I got sick of them.

Girls have changed, they've realized that they also can do the same shit that they've always pointed their fingers at men for doing.

It's easier to just participate trust me, fuck it, it's pussy:D

Ripp n Dipp?

Anywhoo, I see no point in beating a dead horse. If you aren't feeling it, don't drag it on and on. It kind of does seem like cheating is the normal thing to do, which makes me sad faced.

I had a roommate that was delaying the inevitable break up talk with this girl. He thought it would just be best to ignore her calls and myspace messages. Fucking girl kept calling my phone asking for him, (cause he had called her from it several times), or I'd wake up and she'd be in the kitchen waiting for him to show up.

I don't really know what my point is. I almost died in an alley tonight and I'm sleepy.

I've had a bad habit of wandering off to..wherever when left to my own devices. Haha. I dunno. I took 178 photos, saw 5 ladies of the night get out of 5 different cars, got followed down 2 alleys by two different creepy dudes. Turned a corner, and a guy on a motorbike slipped and tipped over on the damp road, he stopped like a foot away from me. Dude was alright though.

I always have a wicked ninja kick, and a big can of bear spray that never leaves my side. The only photo I've put on photobucket so far.

_PHO0857.jpg

the angry pirate***

when your about to cum, pull out, hit her in the eye, then when she puts her hand on her eye stomp on her foot, so she hops on one leg... this is when she looks like an angry pirate.

than after you can control yourself tell her its over.