god hates fags... and Virginia Tech??

asdf_va!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

I THINK THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FAGS!!!!!

geuu_02_img0259.jpg

SEE YOU IN HELL, WE ALREADY GOT FALWELL!!!!!

LISTEN TO CANNIBAL CORPSE AND PRAISE THE DARK LORD!!!!!111

Guest R@ndomH3ro

They are the false prophets that the bible has warned us about.

The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the Lord your God -Deuteronomy

"You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him" - Deuteronomy 18:20-22

Guest R@ndomH3ro

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" (Matthew 7:15-23 NIV).

oh for fucks sake this is rediculous, the world is really ending soon. i cant think of any explination other than that. i really dont have any sympanthy for these sick fucks if someone was to i dunno....burn there church down and or beat the shit out of the head of that sick and mindless cult. The things they said sicken me, we as americans should band together and go pwn their asses.

they do it for the publicity...their church only has like 80 members and most of those are from one family.....needless to say....if i was a student at virginia tech and i seen these people in the street...id start knockin them out....and take the assault charges with a smile.

the beauty of killing them would mean they'd either have two choices based on their philosophy:

1. to rejoice at their own members' deaths because it falls under "God's will" and "Judgment" -- a strange and self-defeating way of looking at it, yet it stays true to their beliefs

2. or to contradict themselves by mourning their own deaths in complete hypocrisy, and left to ponder this paradox: if they were preaching God's "hate," in compliance with God's teachings, then why has God enacted this same hatred upon them?

somebody needs to go on a shooting rampage in their church, and then set it on fire. it would make for an interesting reaction from them

somebody needs to go on a shooting rampage in their church, and then set it on fire. it would make for an interesting reaction from them

co-signed...and it would be the first massacre that the nation would celebrate (besides thanksgiving....:huh:)

i think the "gads hate fags" company has some real personal problems.

fags are ok. sure there going to hell and all. but lots of cool people go to hell.

and then im sure they will all rock it out in the depths of hell.

word.

p.s i rkn god hates fags.com T's could become the next. hipster counterculture wankizms.

naaaaw?