child control (plus funny video)

sner!

I recently came across this video

http://break.com/index/breakdancer-kicks-3-year-old.html

and this one

http://www.break.com/index/football_player_runs_into_kid.html

and been wondering, what the fucks up with child control!!

serioulsy! i hate these fucking parents, that let there little kids roam out around any where thinking it will be cute it they get involved in the middle of some dance recital by accident, or wander on to the court of a champion ship basketball game. serioulsy, its fucking annoying! ill be a restaurant, and theres some mom sitting there, with her husband, just talking and shit, and she has 4 kids running around the building playing hiding go seek with lolly pops in ther emouth just smearing that stick shit all over every thing, theyll even jump in your own booth and try to hide there, they just ran around and ran around, and the parents knew they were doing it, they just sat there, thinking every one wanted to see there cute child or w/e the fuck. so finally the manager comes over and is like "you guys need to restrain your kids " and the mom freaks at the dude! finally someone turns around in there booth and goes "shut the hell up lady, and put your kids on a leash" (no joke, mother fucker was brutal!) so every ones staring at her, and she gets up and grabs her kids by the back of the necks and leaves, finally.

another scenario ive had, is ill be in the middle of a high school band performance, and these parents ltet there kids run around the isles, and let them on stage and shti, and dont even care, i want to just hit those fuckign kids

any ways

what do you guys think about child control

does it piss you off as much as it does to me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the parents always say" it's terrible how some people hate kids"

No lady I don't hate kids - i just hate your fucking kids!

children are cool with me but parents suddenly act like they deserve a nobel prize for doing what comes naturally if they've reproduced.

damn that kid flew in that breakdance vid

i wish people werent affected by punches... cus i would punch people all day if they would just keep walking.

ESPECIALLY NEGLEGENT PARENTS.

if punching didn't effect anyone, you probably wouldn't feel the desire to punch them.

I call that video fake..That was no Accident..That was part of the routine..

[ATTACH]56926[/ATTACH]

You see how lil dude is doin the backflip, same time as big dude..Bahh..

:lol:

nice catch!

i guess all the gasping in the backround made my think it was an accident.

but they ended the video too soon so i couldnt have known.

sner is a band nerd.....

hahaha

the only reason im in concert band (i play the snare) is so taht i can play in the jazz band, which should really be called funk band, because thats what we play, and i LOVE funk music.

mmmmmm

im old school