My life kinda sucks right now

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the fuck outta here you uptight bitch...as someone said, I'm 19 and for more than a year I didn't do a damn thing wrong, whatsoever. After that I got sick of the fucked up situation I was in and cheated a COUPLE of times...I'm sorry if I'm not apolagetic about hitting on some random girls when I was drunk

People really feel like they get to know muthafuckas through their Ch.0 posts I guess, jesus.

the other things you are going through are unfortunate, but with your girlfriend situation, you made it pretty clear that you were the lucky guy with a hot girl. didnt you make a whole thread talking about how you had no qualms pursuing and sleeping with other people while dating her? im not trying to get all up in your business, i just have no respect for someone that actively searches for flings when they are involved with someone. you started a thread, and i was only replying with something i thought was relevant.

would it have been better if i had said "your girl shouldve left you ages ago anyway" or "im surprised she didnt leave you earlier"?

I remember making a thread about still wanting to fuck one of my ex's, but I didnt. I might have mentioned it other times I'm sure, and like I said I did cheat a few times, in the last 6 months or so. Other then that it was me getting drunk or bored and hitting on some random bitches, and I'm not gunna feel bad about doing that, especially not at my age

My relationship with that girl was mad fucked up and weird, mostly due to her parents...I sometimes had to go weeks without seein her, and I put up with that no problem for the first year but after that like I said, I started actin up. Looking back I'm like fuck it, I deserved some fun, I did EVERYTHING for her and ended up with nothing to show for it now

It's whatever, I don't know why I'm even bothering explaining this shit...this thread wasn't supposed to have such a serious tone, more of a "Fuck, this shit sucks, oh well" kinda thing

i say thank you sir...

after scanning through this shit i will now enjoy tonights dinner (which, just like last night and every other night in the last year, is currently being prepared by my scantily clad girly) even more than i did last night.

and there were artichokes included on last nights menu.

/not.trying.to.rub.it.in.oner

My girl left me, I'm very close to being fired, my big brother moved to Florida today, and I don't have nearly as much money saved up for a car as I was expecting to have

I don't know how I should feel about all this...like it sucks, but eh.

SHIIIIIIT, YOU GOT IT MADE BROTHA, I WISH MY BITCH WOULD LEAVE ME. :lol:

LAMBO DOORS ON THE SCION!!!!!

*SLAP!*

FUCK OUTTA HERE B, DONT YOU EVER.

i dont know why fools go out with girls under 18 unless the are the same age or younger...tight pussy maybe...id prefer my ladys to know how to fuck and properly suck cock

I don't know where you're from, but almost every girl over 15 knows how to properly fuck and suck cock. Infact they even seem a little more enthusiastic than the older broads that have been there done that. At least from my experiences. -No pervo.

I just bought a pretty decent car. 97 Explorer, black, tan leather interior, fully loaded, tint

I only payed $1,925, not too bad

Now I just hafta pass my road test on Thursday ha...wish me luck

I feel alot better right now