My life kinda sucks right now

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victorian jails aren't too bad at all. Cable Tv,Gym,Swimming pools,Free education,Dental cover,Pool tables... Having to deal with dickheads every day is about the only downfall.

not everyone is from the us

victoria is a state within australia

and 16 is legal age in australia

I REALY need to move to Australia.

*REALLY

I hate immigrants who can't speaka tha engrish!!

Just kidding.

Ayebee, trust me mate, as long as you aren't in jail, you are only a day or week away from turning your whole life around. Dig up a thread I posted after my party, and compare my thought pattern from then with where I am at now. It is a complete 180 turnaround, and I am sure there are some members on here who know what I am talking about.

Things work themselves out, and you are probably better off without that girl at your age anyway, as time passed, there would have been a greater amount of time for her to take the opportunity to cheat and shit.

Not to sound like Tony Robbins or anything, but maybe you need to apply some NLP type logic to get over this hurdle. Look for the positive in everything!!!! As they say 'knowledge is power' but as you know unapplied knowledge doesn't do shit for you. Look at this as a learning experience, which will end up helping define the man you will become.

Your life sounds like mine when I was 19 or 20.

Your girl was hot though B. Just like mine was when i was your age.

Just avoid becoming a drunken-asshole and you'll be aight.

Good luck with that.

This is definately my favorite post of this thread

Been there man, it sucks ass. Had the girl leave, lost my pad and my job all in the course of a month or two. Don't screw up and try to drink or smoke it away. Go into hiatus, look for a new job, make some money and then come back out flossin'. Don't let the girl thing drag you down. It almost shut me down mentally for a whole Summer and caused me to lose even more.

I lost a good 6 months of my life moping over a chick a few years ago.

Then I went on a bender of liquor and pills for a few months with all the money I saved by staying in playing video games for those long months.

I'd be fucked if I am ever gonna do anything that stupid again. The way I snapped out of it was by joining a gym, and getting a new circle of friends. Along with that comes women, so I dunno what else I can sya that hasn't already been said.

d00d, my family hates me, I ruined mother's day (arrested) and father's day (court)

Mad people at school try and fuck me over, mad kids talking shit, no money, no car, nothing.

Keep your head up. Listen to music, drink.

EDIT: Listen to Brother Ali, "The Puzzle"

Things could always be worse.

Really.

Not having a car or girlfriend isn't that horrible in the full scheme of things.

At least you don't have AIDS.

At least your mom didn't die.

At least you have all your limbs.

At least you aren't sleeping on a urine soaked piece of cardboard underneath a bridge getting serenaded to sleep by toothless hobos that sing garbled songs about love lost.

At least you don't live in a warzone.

At least you don't have a prolapsed rectum.

Things usually get better.

All you have to do is take the steps to make it happen.

well at least with no girl you can save more money.

Best advise right here.

Shit happends man just keep try to keep your current job and maybe get a side hustle (no nothing illegal unless you fell you can) like a side job, work and a store in Mall (good way to pick up girls for meaningless sex).

Man good thing I have a good job and have a girlfriend.

How is 18 and 16 statutory? 18 and 15 yeah, But when it's like 18 months between us that hardly compares...

its just weak...try pullin a bitch that can buy a blunt for you when you need one...or might actually be older then you maybe she could buy you beer...i dont know why fools go out with girls under 18 unless the are the same age or younger...tight pussy maybe...id prefer my ladys to know how to fuck and properly suck cock

uh, cause youre a shitbag that cheated on her whenever you were bored and "needed a challenge". what, you thought you were being every girl's dream boyfriend or something?

Get the fuck outta here you uptight bitch...as someone said, I'm 19 and for more than a year I didn't do a damn thing wrong, whatsoever. After that I got sick of the fucked up situation I was in and cheated a COUPLE of times...I'm sorry if I'm not apolagetic about hitting on some random girls when I was drunk

People really feel like they get to know muthafuckas through their Ch.0 posts I guess, jesus.