INTERPOL - *now contains album leak

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: INTERPOL

i'm pretty sure this ones real......this person on soulseek always has stuff way before it comes out......she got me the horrors album way before it was dropped

i have all the other interpol stuff and i have never heard any of these tracks before

she says its the real deal

1. Pioneer to the Falls

2. No I in Threesome

3. Scale

4. Heinrich Maneuver

5. Mammoth

6. Pace Is the Trick

7. All Fired Up

8. Rest My Chemistry

9. Who Do You Think?

10. Wrecking Ball

11. Lighthouse

this is the track listing

FAIL!

jesus christ

calm the fuck out twat rock

its all really good anways........that heinrich maneuver track is on it and so is mammoth

i'm just trying to help you guys out no need to turn straight cunt cause you spend mad amounts of time sticking all kinds of stuff up and into your rectals

"Sometime in March 2007, an album called Mammoth, attributed to Interpol, appeared on P2P networks. However, the album was actually a renamed copy of Exit Decades, recorded by Swedish band Cut City. Due to some similarities in style between those two bands, this "fake leak" was quite convincing to some listeners.[7]

The song "The Heinrich Maneuver" was streamed in its entirety from AOL's music blog, Spinner, a few days before the single's officially release.[8] MP3 rips of this stream were widely circulated through the internet via P2P clients"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived