Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

jerry falwell dies while athiests grappel with the fact there is no "hell"

LYNCHBURG, Virginia (AP) -- The Rev. Jerry Falwell has died, a Liberty University executive said Tuesday. He was 73.

Earlier, the executive said Falwell was hospitalized in "gravely serious" condition after being found unconscious in his office.

Ron Godwin, the executive vice president of Falwell's Liberty University, said Falwell was found unresponsive around 10:45 a.m. and taken to Lynchburg General Hospital. Godwin said he was not sure what caused the collapse, but "he has a history of heart challenges."

"I had breakfast with him, and he was fine at breakfast," Godwin said. "He went to his office, I went to mine and they found him unresponsive."

Falwell, a television evangelist who founded the Moral Majority, became the face of the religious right in the 1980s. He later founded the conservative Liberty University and serves as its president.

Falwell survived two serious health scares in early 2005. He was hospitalized for two weeks with what was described as a viral infection, then hospitalized again a few weeks later after going into respiratory arrest.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/15/jerry.falwell.ap/index.html

story.falwell.afp.gi.jpg

rip big buddy....it couldnt have happened to a more deserving person.

dude who had breakfast with him probably poisoned him....let the conspiracy theories begin

ah yes, this is a day the lord has made

let us give thanks

and be glad

ah yes, this is a day the lord has made

let us give thanks

and be glad

AMEN

Guest R@ndomH3ro

SEE YOU IN HELL FUCKER SAVE ME A SEAT BY THE HEATER!!!!

MAUAHHAHAHAA

LISTEN TO SLAYER!

at least someone can rest easy. one of his biggest enemies...............

tinky_winky.jpg

this one is one is great, with falwell in it.

falwelltubbies.jpg

I heard a bunch of gays are having a big party and shit cuz this fool is dead...i guess he was a big gay basher

I was hoping they would find him with an underage male prostitute or somthing, but at least he's dead. If I ever pass near it, I plan on making a pit-stop to dance on his grave.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now