Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnUpsetStomach

So i had this old coke bottle laying around my house..

and i just sold it to buy some pre-paid credit for my phone. Although i probably could have gotten more, i was pretty stoked.

I heard that there are spray paint collectors who have sold like 5 cans and were able to go on an overseas vacation with the money. Crazy.

I once found a 7-up bottle that my grandmother told me was from the 30's.

A couple months later I asked her where it was and she said "that old thing? I threw it out".

She seriously couldn't understand why I was so pissed at her for that.

Old people.

Most i ever sold a can of Krylon for was 80.00 I think. I've seen colors like jungle Green go for more back in the day. I'm selling paint brushes on Ebay right now that will probably end up selling for a pretty penny. (100+ hopefully.)

i expected that you drank the old soda...an got anupsetstomach

i dont collect anything...but sounds like i should

My friends grandma is a bit of a packrat and i seen these LIFE magazines from like the 30s-40s im hella thinking about going there and start the come up season on them thangs

But then i think to myself "stealing from an old lady?"

Its not even that.

Maybe ill just wait till she dies when theyve gone up even more in value and then just start stuffing them down the pantaloons

i got some national geographics from the 20's, one from 1917 and the one where we put men on the moon...kick down from my aunt....think i could ebay them..or what any suggestions

you can buy roman artifacts for like $40, that are 2000+ years old. a magazine from 60 years ago isnt gonna be that exciting to anyone.

Baseballs hit by some guy go up in worth from 2.50 to over 100,00$ within minutes of it being used

The gi joe uss flagg cost 100$ when it first came out now im looking at over 2,500$ IF i can find somebody willing to part with it

its all relative meng

that's a fact. in terms of dollar value, it's only worth what someone at that moment will pay for it. a tough lesson as a young comic collector.

i knew my beanie babies and pokemon cards would make me money someday!!!!!!

i hope i make a fortune out of these!

coke.jpg

That bubble bottle looks cool.

I kept all these tiny 200ml cans of soda from 1996 and sold them the other day for $2 each, shits were collecting dusk and slightly leaking.

Ps- beanie babies arn't worth shit.

YEAH BEANIE BABIES WERE WORTH SOMETHING BUT THAT WAS LIKE 10 YEARS AGO WHEN NIGGAS WERE COMING OUT THE POCKETS FOR THEM

THAT WAS 96-97

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now