kennedy assasination

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i see what youre saying with the limo driver. one of the thousands of theories is that there was an assassination attempt, and that a service member's weapon went off and hit jfk.

if this were the official response, i would call bullshit in a second, but considering that it isnt makes it more plausible. da vinci though i think that is his shirt, not a gun. its hard to see cuz of the quality, but the guy in the passenger seat moves just as its happening, who knows.

fuentes is one post away from "ignore" on my side. oh, and im a govt. agent contributing to everyone elses ignorance, just a small disclaimer.

lets talk about the "cover up" of the pakistani coach murder in jamaica. i heard tupac did it, and the brits are covering it up so that russias secret missiles at the abandoned masonic temple in providence and the mormon temple in utah dont get discovered.

Just making you guys see the coincidences.

i could have a good long interesting convo with you

Omg..

The JFK assassination was all planned by Bushes father... apparently.

This doco used to be for 'subscribers' only.... but now its all free yayaayayay!

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=2928756561478705121&q=JFK&total=4744&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Also look for (on google vid):

Fastwalkers

Order of Death

Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove

Ruby Ridge Documentry

Kent Hovind

Red Elk (youtube)

-----------

And,

Who is the master who makes the grass green?

---

Ahhh!!! So much info!!!!!

Look even closer at the fatal shot of JFK...

It comes UP from the bottom!

There's a theory out there about the 4th shooter in a drain or something... Possible... But most of the witnesses went to the grassy knoll.

Here's another theory....

Have a look at the map, of which JFKs car was heading. If you know your cult symbolism, you will see that JFK goes from the top of the Pyramid, down, then gets shot.

It's a strange theory... alike many others. Even princess Diana was killed using this symbolism. She dies on the 13th pillar... which again is strange if you know how these cults work...

But hey, could all be a coincidence.