kennedy assasination

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I doubt we'll ever really hear what happened, with JFK or 9/11, but clearly the offical story has alot of wholes in it.

Is this guy telling the truth? Who knows, he might be, but is anyone going to believe the recovering meth addict that is his son? With the rest of the family around to negate his arguement?

Nope.

murdering the president isn't a top secret mission lol, it's a fucking criminal act.

granted i understand alot of military missions MAY be criminal, but those are offical military missions none the less. this shit was rogue people carrying out a crime that they wanted to commit, and had to heavly cover up. they won't confess to this shit, they're going to take that shit to the grave.

same would go to 9/11.

atleast thats how I understand it.

this is e. howard hunt we're talking about. same one in charge of the watergate plumbers.

he went to prison for his role.

it's his voice on the tapes. it's his handwriting.

he's not admitting to a crime, he's bragging about a crime that he took part in.

he didn't want to go down as the watergate guy. he overthrew whole nations for the cia. apparently, same guy ethan hunt on mission impossible is based on.

this is big news. his son has more tapes of his dad confessing about a large role in kennedy being killed.

my friend told me about the henry fords muesum in detroit

only on his annervisary he comes and stand by his car and waves

like he was in the parade and leaves a rose but only one

security guard said that kennedy told him the guy they arrested didn't

kill him it was 2 other guys who shot him

murdering the president isn't a top secret mission

no...the 75 years thing is the natioal archives thing...

im talking about this:

"All these documents are yours -- the people's property -- you pay for it, but because the government considers you children who might be too disturbed to face this reality, because you might lynch those involved, you cannot see these documents for another 75 years. I'm in my 40s, so I'll have shuffled off this mortal coil by then, but I'm already telling my 8-year-old son to keep himself physically fit so that one glorious September morning in 2038 he can walk into the National Archives and find out what the CIA and the FBI knew."

-from the final speech in the movie JFK given by Kevin Costner (playing Garrison)

(although garrison never gave that closing speech....the national archive thing is true....documents are sealed for 75 years.)

you think we'll know exactly who it was?.....i mean soon? like a proper name?

he names several people involved. he even talks about the teams (there was a plan b).

i don't think we'll ever know who the shooters were, but i think mr. hunt coming forward with his fathers deathbed confession tapes is a huge step.

it's ashame that the media is dogging his son for whatever drug problems he had in his past, but the story really isn't about the son, it's about the dad. people like to ignore that fact sometimes.

more tapes to be released by saint james hunt, i look forward to hearing them. i think we'll find out a lot more.

just to add something up,about "coincidences",and as you all know 33 is the highest mason degree known to the public...

John F. Kennedy was killed over currency right next to the 33rd degree latitude line in the 11th month on the 22nd = 2 x 11 right when he entered the pyramid. Where they killed him, with a triangle hit of masonry, they erected an Egyptian obelisk with the eternal flame of masonry on top.

b68ce854.jpg

another one for the collection

just to add something up,about "coincidences",and as you all know 33 is the highest mason degree known to the public...

John F. Kennedy was killed over currency right next to the 33rd degree latitude line in the 11th month on the 22nd = 2 x 11 right when he entered the pyramid. Where they killed him, with a triangle hit of masonry, they erected an Egyptian obelisk with the eternal flame of masonry on top.

b68ce854.jpg

another one for the collection

juan im assuming the significance of the 11th month plus the 22nd day was that it adds up to 33...

WHY THE FUCK did you write =2 x 11 after it?

yumone

i copied that and quickly read like it was an equation that made 33,but 2 x 11 is 22 like stated there,really i dont know what did the writer ment with that....if i find out later on i will tell you just dont panic because the way u asked me sounded very unpatient of your part.

and to clarify my behavior,i dont do "this" for attention or to feel special,im just showing you deniers all the "coincidences" so you all start to smell something is wrong.because from the total truth noone is close but you people are far,deep into ignorance and worst than ignorance is the denial for everything,making you the nut with a complex.

keep the insults for yourself,you dont know me and i surely wont start a swearing exchange like u do with other members.

my god youre a nutter

and casek probably the reason people are ignorign this dude is caus he has a really obvious inadequacy complex that was fostered by his abusive father and will now say and do anythign to get attention/feel important

but it's not the kid. it's the dad. he's on tape. good stuff.

pay no attention to the son. a minor charcter trying to sell some dvd's.

no joke.

but his dad played an important role in a bunch of cia ops. including watergate.

oh yeah i was just replying to what u said about the media dogging the son...

and thats fine juan i dont want a swearing match either, but seriously what you just posted proves you don't even pay attention to the copious ammounts of crap you post, you just notice it is a conspiracy theory so you post it up and call everyone else ignorant for not realising what 11 x 2 = 22 has to do with the kennedy assasination

• 4 weeks later...
hahaha...that was the weirdest part of the movie JFK...where they kept showing those two frames of Kennedy getting shot...was that necessary?

yes

because that can tell u which way the bullet came from, obviously from the front of JFK and on his right side, or else why would a head go back, and to the left,,,,

i 4get where that would be... in the library building or grassy nowl,... some shit

FUCK IT EVERYBODY LIVE UNTIL 2038!!!!!!!

^^not necessarily....i watched i documentary on the history channel about JFK where "an expert" was making the argument that sometimes a body will react oddly to being shot....sometimes people getting shot in the head from the front...will move their head forward instead of back.

• 2 weeks later...

i see what youre saying with the limo driver. one of the thousands of theories is that there was an assassination attempt, and that a service member's weapon went off and hit jfk.

if this were the official response, i would call bullshit in a second, but considering that it isnt makes it more plausible. da vinci though i think that is his shirt, not a gun. its hard to see cuz of the quality, but the guy in the passenger seat moves just as its happening, who knows.

fuentes is one post away from "ignore" on my side. oh, and im a govt. agent contributing to everyone elses ignorance, just a small disclaimer.

lets talk about the "cover up" of the pakistani coach murder in jamaica. i heard tupac did it, and the brits are covering it up so that russias secret missiles at the abandoned masonic temple in providence and the mormon temple in utah dont get discovered.

Just making you guys see the coincidences.