Whoa! There are some real JA haters out there.

Reg.

Look at what this guy wrote about Ja. Such a homo.:lol:

NOT BUYIN IT: 31st Aug 2006 - 01:17 GMT

I GOTTA CALL THIS SHIT OUT RIGHT NOW. JOHN AVILDSEN (AKA JA) YOU ARE JUST LAST DECADE’S NICOLE RICHIE WITH YOUR FUCKED UP FAMILY AND YOUR BIG BUCKS. DON’T BELIEVE ME TAKE A LOOK HIS DAD, HIS BASTARD HALF-BRO ASH THEY ALL GOT THE SAME STUBBY RUNT LEGS AND FUCKED UP EYEBROWS. NOT TO MENTION SPOILED BRAT DRAMA QUEEN EGOS. YOURE ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD WASTE PRODUCT AND GRAFF IS YOUR VERSION OF THE SURREAL LIFE. MOVE INTO ANY NEIGHBORHOOD YOU WANT BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT DADDY PAYS THE RENT, BUYS THE PAINT, THE DOPE, THE TINKERBELL WEIGHT BENCH AND THE TIME TO GO OUT AND TOY ALL OVER TOWN. YOURE NO WORKING MAN LIKE COPE2 JUST ANOTHER WACK-ASS LIMELIGHT WHITEBOY WITH YOUR TRENDY DRUGS WHO MADE THE CITY HIS DOODLE PAD. DON’T EVEN COME WITH YOUR FAKE RACIST ACCENT IN THAT CHUMP-ASS MASK. REAL CUTE BROKEBACK. MAN YOURE STUPID AND GAYISH TOO. WITH YOUR SHIRT OFF YOU LOOK LIKE YOU BELONG ON CHRISTOPHER STREET. AND YOU SHAVE YOUR CHEST AND NIPPLES TOO FAG. IM CALLING YOU OUT FOR BEING THE BITCH YOU ARE. YOU’RE THE FAKEST OF THE FAKE YET YOU TRY TO ROLL LIKE THE REALEST OF THE REAL. WELL EVERYBODY GET WISE TO THIS SHIT. PEOPLE ONLY STUCK WITH YOU COS YOU COULD BUY MORE DOPE AND MORE PAINT THAN ANYBODY ELSE. SO SCRAPE THE RESIN OUT YOUR EAR AND LISTEN UP YOU’RE A STRAIGHT-UP COWARD RICH BOY AND ITS HIGH TIME SOMEBODY CALLED YOU OUT. I THINK ILL GO PISS ON SOME TWO COLOR JA UPS RIGHT ABOUT NOW, TALENTLESS MONGOLOID LOOKIN CLOWN FREAK.

Harsh isn`t it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

true story, i once was hitting this wall, when this guy came up and recited the internationale in esperanto and gave me a puppy that shits money, then he got back in his spaceship and went back to alpha centuri.

XD

Archived