Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the thyme

my first piece

a wall is a motherfucking wall get off of it and criticize the letters jesus i still remember when the thread was new and no one would shut the fuck up about the wall........

Chicagoelements.com

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ese

anybody else experiencing tease flash backs? his looks good in comparison to this...at least he used spray paint....

haha yeah yeah- teaser painted some girl's parents house (illigal tip), and posed on the couch in front of it pimpin' ho's on the phone with a JNCO t-shirt- that was a priceless thread.

haha...i bet that kid is at home now covering over his 'piece' with pieces of paper...ahaha - You lose bucko!

Guest Pinche Hoto

hahahhahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa you fucking retard!!!! I bet mom slapped the shit out of you when she saw that. what are you 5!? Markers, i dont give a fuck what you other people say, using markers instead of paint on a wall, because of a lack of can control is fucking gay, You are fucking gay!!! One day you will look back at that shit you call a piece and fucking kill yourself.... I look forward to that day, hopefully mommy wont stop you, fucking jerk idiot

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by Secs Oner

i actually really like the fill.

hahahahahhahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest drip one

it has flow, but needs structure. if thats yor first piece, thats pretty good. everyone talking shit to this kid like you were good from the start. come on now

that piece sucks... not to discourage but its the truth, work on simple letters and work your way up... all the new jacks should take a peek at the book SUBWAY ART and see how it evolved so it can help you evolve your work from simple to your own complex style ..... peace

oh yeah start using spray paint it takes a while to master.

Buddy seriously looks like me from the back when i was 10. Also Its ok seeing its your first piece but i dont think you should start a piece until you work your way up to better letters. 'Cause when you do get better or a little more developed you're going to look at that "first piece" everyday and be like "I regret doing that:(" You could have done it when you got a little better or paid someone to do it for you :dazed: :idea:

Guest NapoleonSolo

i think this thread is a good example that 99.9% of the 12oz board are absolute bastards

also, so what if he uses a pen to outline? if it's his first piece, and its in his bedroom, so you can't be fuckin it, it's pretty good thinking to use a pen, because there's no chance that he has/had can control if it was his first piece

grow up you cunts

wow....12oz has changes so much. i remember when there werent so many DICKS around, ya fucking assholes.

the kids just learning, fucking shit, i did stoopid shit and im sure everyone else has too. all the people that requested he kill himself should fucking castrate themselves so we dont have so many assholes running around, not like they could get laid or anything.

anyway, yea, the shit sucks but work work work and youll be good.

Fuck Everyone in this world !!! FUCK YOU ALL

Guest -sudz-

holy shit, who dug this one up? this shit is soooooooo old, and yes, thyme is ashamed of himself for doing it. he doesnt write thyme now, so stop asking me about thyme on AIM please. thank you. p.s. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahhh

i hope you strapped on a mask... i like the blue buff. would be a nice roller. and the fill isnt too bad. what the fuck are you doing next tho? is that a marker shade? try catching tags ( skill ) and try painting throw-ups ( skill ) and then move on to the more techinical drama. you must learn to craw before you learn you run, son.

"Freeze! this is the Buster Police, You're under arrest!@#$%

Can't ya'll see junior-whitee is bustin'

with a paint brush?

Lil' Elroy Jetson-ass lookin' muhfucka

look like his name 'Toby'from the back of his neck..

like he eat a whole lotta Life Cereal n' shit.

Your folk's ain't :beat: that ass for hittin'

up the nursery like that?

hey, why is everyone putting the kid down.. that shit isnt that bad at all.. and i mean he looks young so its not like he is 20 years old trying to start graffiti or something.. so i bet he will be prety good when he gets older.. also you should do your shit all with spray paint, its not gonna help you out on the walls if you just use like some bucket paint, and markers to do ur 1st piece.. but what ever..