Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the thyme

my first piece

Originally posted by TeckFiftyOne:

Who on this board has not writen in their room? I think that it is a great place. You can study what you like and what you don't like, and why you feel that way about your ....The kid is just excited that he did a piece. And don't front you know that you would have liked to have started that young.

What? You mean you've actually use your bedroom walls as a fucking practice wall? Or do you mean write as in blackbook sketching?

And I kinda see something that resembles an m, look under the y, that may be it.

i admit when i started i bombed the shit outta my room but fuck i wouldnt do it now....that shit could get u caught up...if u get raided.....i rilly dont keep to much in the house its mostly hidden....

I guess you guys either own your home or your parents don't give a flying fuck. My mom would go ape shit if she saw me drawing on my walls.

I think everyone already commented on going simple first. You should be taking that comment very serious right now. Try doing the gang writers bar style. Its based off caligraphy. Fat vertical bars and thin, very thin and curling horizontal and diagonal lines for the ends. Remember - wide vertical, skinny and curly horizontal/diagonal. MAybe Ill post an example...

HEY FUCK YOU ALL lol im not gonna say go simple you heard that way to much but.... he has waaaaaayyyyyy more skills painting wise than his buddy sed....fo sho

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

you just messed up that poor nicely painted BLue wall

if you stuck naked ricky martin posters on it then you would have a better wall then what you have now you idiot...

go back to bed!

Guest IhaveaBoner

most of you are fuckin assholes, i'd like to fight most of you.. stay gay, you'll get yours.

Guest sTress

i like those bright colors.

dont outline with black-keep that blue outline

Originally posted by Jankie:

There is no fucking M because he wrote TYE

accually i wrote "thie" and u guys are idiots i wouldnt write my real name in my room if my parents saw that around town theyed kick my ass thie is sort of an alius

Guest artfiend
Originally posted by the idiot:

says who? you?

who says it needs to be done with spraypaint?

I ment, if he is saying it's his first piece. It shows not to much artistic abaility since he cheaped out and used markers. I agree that graff is anything now-a-days, sorry for the misunderstanding.

i was looking at old posts and just felt the need to bump this because its so funny. not just the original pic, but so many of the replies, and makros' pic.

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO

mmmmmm...you got a cute neck, wanna be my cell-mate?

ahahahahahahahaa lmfao!!!!

give him a break

this young chap has done a first piece and is happy with his efforts so he decides to put a photo of it on 120zprophet.... i think "almost" every one on here used a bit 2 much constructive critosism. personly i like it!

well i'm truely annoyed by your post bro. i gotta say, you look like some geek whitey in the suburbs somewhere. your partents encourage you to be creative so you did a peice in your bedroom. i also see your bunk bed or something to the syde. and how old are you? like 10? also its not a peice. and lastly WHY IS THE NECK ON YOUR TSHIRT SO BIG? THATS SO GAY? GOD GET SOME NEW TSHIRTS.

Are you painting just with a shirt and underwear on?

What's wrong with that?!!!

You see that new Monte Carlo...

That's tinted out...

That my dogg Fresh had first...

I got that bitch ON DUBBS!

Guest Asid

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST OFFENSIVE THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE THANK GOD ITS NOT ON A WALL OUTSIDE!LOOK AT THE LETTER FORM AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO READ WHAT IT SAYS DIPSHIT, HOLY SHIT SEEMS LIKE EVERY KID NOWADAYS IS A RICH MOTHERFUCKER AND NEEDS A GOLD CAP AND BELTON MOLO TO DO HIS FIRST PEICE AHAHA....STICK TO PAPER!!AND DONT USE MARKERS KID...

interesting technique

Does any one else do that where they dont paint where their outline is going to be? I couldnt do that to save my life that shits hard as fuck.

yeah the colors are pretty decent but the letter form is kinda shady but i give you props cause a while back i couldn't even do simple shit so keep it up your young and you have still a lot of time on your hands.

much love

COK

you are like a little mini-me... just think about take hime bombing and you could just walk around with him on your sholders or in your pocket even!! :D :D

i think im gonna kick my own ass just for living on the same planet as you.

yes my first piece was bad aswell but it was on a wall outside