my first piece

the thyme

Guest Sico~tic

poor kid,

my fuckin first piece was a little better (and with spray paint) but fuck ive seen some wak ass shit on this board so give him a break.

kid just practice with simple and eventuall y youll learn how to get wild with ur shit. dont get stupid and end up like half the other assholes on this board and get a fat head

you got potential

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SHIT HED

DUMB ASS

I COULD TELL UR A STUPID ASS AMATURE PIECING IN YOUR OWN ROOM? DONT EVER PAINT OUTSIDE U FUKIN IDIOT U KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO GET CAUGHT? BY THE WAY HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU 3-4 DAYS

Guest wordly chap

as i exhale a plume of blue smoke from my trusty pipe, i am reminded of the simon & garfunkle tune:

parsley, sag, rosemary, and THYME!!!

bravo young man, bravo i say!

i would, however, suggest more form-fitting t-shirts, but i assume that is your sleep wear, style is secondary to comfort when preparing to turn in for the eve, isn't it though?

sweet dreams young THYME, tommorow is a new day!

Originally posted by Inept

And I kinda see something that resembles an m, look under the y, that may be it.

i was seeing that too, but it's way too hard to catch. i say it's pretty fucking good for a first, but everyone's right, the kid would look hella worse if he had used cans.

and come on, he looks at LEAST 8

Guest -sudz-

someone delete this, seriously, its a year old post, he's gotten way better. and forgets his log in so he cant delete it himself.

Originally posted by pecker wood

no, your wrong..the internet is whats wrong with graffiti nowadays. This kid is going to be fucking SICK..just give him a few years.

Because big name writers from the internet are gonna take him under his wing. Please, let's put this into perspective. If there were no such thing as graffiti forums, how far would this kid really get?

• 3 months later...
Guest CONDOMAN

TIP: dont do your 3d with a paint brush..............................

and dont try and lie ur way out of that one or i'll put my dick on ur shoulder

Guest TresOne

Should've left it with a cleaner white/light blue/whatever colour that is as the outline. The black outline just takes away from it. Not great at all..but it's a first piece, so whatever. In your room? Ha, you'll regret that one...

And btw, how can he not use markers if he decides (for whatever reason) to paint inside? Using spray inside is hard as hell with all the fumes, unless you've got one kickass mask...

Originally posted by TresOne

Should've left it with a cleaner white/light blue/whatever colour that is as the outline. The black outline just takes away from it. Not great at all..but it's a first piece, so whatever. In your room? Ha, you'll regret that one...

And btw, how can he not use markers if he decides (for whatever reason) to paint inside? Using spray inside is hard as hell with all the fumes, unless you've got one kickass mask...

im sure he can find some chill spot...under a bridge or something......

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by the idiot

says who? you?

who says it needs to be done with spraypaint?

because it takes a little time to learn how to paint a piece without making a sloppy, drippy piece of shit.

its like "durr who says i cant do a sketch on a wall and expect the same credit as someone who took the time to learn to paint?"

its not bad at all, but who can sketch can make a half decent piece if they use a fucking marker. its cool i guess if its in your room but if you did that on a wall that would be completely and totally wack and you should be made to carve a sizeable chunk of your brain out and eat it if you even think about it.

Archived