my first piece

the thyme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Freeze! this is the Buster Police, You're under arrest!@#$%

Can't ya'll see junior-whitee is bustin'

with a paint brush?

Lil' Elroy Jetson-ass lookin' muhfucka

look like his name 'Toby'from the back of his neck..

like he eat a whole lotta Life Cereal n' shit.

Your folk's ain't :beat: that ass for hittin'

up the nursery like that?

hey, why is everyone putting the kid down.. that shit isnt that bad at all.. and i mean he looks young so its not like he is 20 years old trying to start graffiti or something.. so i bet he will be prety good when he gets older.. also you should do your shit all with spray paint, its not gonna help you out on the walls if you just use like some bucket paint, and markers to do ur 1st piece.. but what ever..

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by nak

hey, why is everyone putting the kid down.. that shit isnt that bad at all.. and i mean he looks young so its not like he is 20 years old trying to start graffiti or something.. so i bet he will be prety good when he gets older.. also you should do your shit all with spray paint, its not gonna help you out on the walls if you just use like some bucket paint, and markers to do ur 1st piece.. but what ever..

white kids that are 8 trying to be down, are exactly whats wrong with graffiti nowadays.

Guest 5starstyle

too much negative vibes up in this thread.

lets show up support for the kid huh?

Im sure most of you weren't superstars when you started either

fuck it.. this is the process if it sucks you tell that writer it sucks so he can improve...if noone told me that my letters looked like someone puked them up after drinking a fifth of vodka, i would have been content with the shit i was doing... but since one person told me my shit sucked ...im forvever pushing to improve my letters... noone has to tell me anything, that one comment set me off for good... and hopefully these 300 hundred comments on thyme's shitty piece will start his evolutionary processs in graff... so fuck all the POLITICALLY CORRECT people who say take it easy on the kid, you're fucking up the world and making everyone a pussy... who knows with this world we live in now, because of all this PC bullshit he might even be able to sue us for some bullshit.... FUCKK YOU AND YOUR MOM

SSA-just a crew, no writing involved

Guest drip one

cornhustla, something tells me thats not your first piece with paint...........and to the kid who posted this, everyone is gonna tell you how to get good, but the bottom line is the more you do it, the more you get out of it. so if you wanna get good, keep at it. your young so you have the advantage. take in all the advise and block out the shit talking. cause most of the people talking shit probably wont be painting while you still are. fuck politics. paint. paint. paint. paint.

Yo kid I bet cha moms beat cha ass when she got home and saw you drew all over your walls...The fill is not bad but the marks-a-lot out line ya did is wack as fuck if ya gonna call ya self a writer then go out and paint real walls not bullshit in ya house work on ya letter structure too before ya go out....invest ya milk money in a sketch book fool :D :D :D

Archived