my first piece

the thyme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you use spray paint in that piece at all? I don't believe that the fill is actually spray paint. Otherwise, he'd be dying in there (he's obviously not wearing a mask). I think it's done with acrylics and markers, personally. And the colors are cool, but still, the style is "borrowed" from sed and you're not focusing on letter-form, which is a vital part of starting to write. come on, now. Make it illegal next time.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by jeffslimm:

this is the worst piece of garbage ive ever seen...kill yourself now fag!!

oh boy...

what a GREAT first post.!

we need more people like you on here.

W.T.F....

their's like 40 replies cutting this kid.

Isn't 5 enough?

Some people are like vultures on here just

waiting to rip at some flesh. Sure it sucks..

but he knows that

Who on this board has not writen in their room? I think that it is a great place. You can study what you like and what you don't like, and why you feel that way about your ....The kid is just excited that he did a piece. And don't front you know that you would have liked to have started that young.

------------------

"Is it better to be known as a Toy, or not at all."

[This message has been edited by TeckFiftyOne (edited 06-05-2001).]

Listen to the people for once... do simple stuff for like 2 years.. if you don't listen to people who are better than you than you wont get any better.

What kind of marker are you outlineing with? It looks wide.

And get your own style... Sed already has it.

Originally posted by TeckFiftyOne:

Who on this board has not writen in their room? I think that it is a great place. You can study what you like and what you don't like, and why you feel that way about your ....The kid is just excited that he did a piece. And don't front you know that you would have liked to have started that young.

What? You mean you've actually use your bedroom walls as a fucking practice wall? Or do you mean write as in blackbook sketching?

And I kinda see something that resembles an m, look under the y, that may be it.

I think everyone already commented on going simple first. You should be taking that comment very serious right now. Try doing the gang writers bar style. Its based off caligraphy. Fat vertical bars and thin, very thin and curling horizontal and diagonal lines for the ends. Remember - wide vertical, skinny and curly horizontal/diagonal. MAybe Ill post an example...

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

you just messed up that poor nicely painted BLue wall

if you stuck naked ricky martin posters on it then you would have a better wall then what you have now you idiot...

go back to bed!

Archived