<~~~~~~TeH fLeA MaRkEtZ tHrEaDsZ~~~~~~>

tutleone

i went to a flea market once. it was the worst experience of my life. it took like an hour to get in, when i was in, it was packed with 99% Mexicans-not exaggerating, and it took like an hour to get out. nothing there was good either. and it smelled because it is right next to the city dump. shit sucked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i take a short trip to new jersey sometimes to goto "cow town" which is a bigggg flea market held every tuesday and saturday. thats where you can cop all your samurai swords and $20 coogi polos and $30 jordans. that shit aint bad either man every piece of clothing or shoes i have bought from there and steady been wearing for a year without it shrinking or getting fucked up, and my shoes are mint.

its gotta be stolen or bootlegged the coogi tag on my polo i copped saturday says $96.00

the quality is fucking on point. i dead up been wearing these jordan 3's i copped there last summer atleast 3 days a week since, and they are in top notch condition besides a few black marks from work. everything you get is stitched real good with the proper tags and logos and shit, the jordans def bootlegged, but i have purchased some clothes and compared them in the store and they matched flawlessly.

from my travels what i have noticed is that swap meets are indoors with ac and all that with some more store looking like spots......on the other hand flea markets are outdoors, live band, budweiser cart driving around also selling pepsi or pecksi as my people would call it and you can find anything.

from my travels what i have noticed is that swap meets are indoors with ac and all that with some more store looking like spots......on the other hand flea markets are outdoors, live band, budweiser cart driving around also selling pepsi or pecksi as my people would call it and you can find anything.

true.

flea markets = almost always outside

swapmeets = usually indoor, but sometime outdoor

flea markets = makeshift shops like tents and awnings

swapmeets = more permanent store-like shops

flea markets are great. the food is great. You can be a baller by buying fake merchandize haha for realz. THey sell shit that look fancy, but they are not. like this. . . .

0326071452smallci1.jpg

grilz. i think they where like $45.

Which SJ flea market do yall go to, capital or berryessa? My experience at berryessa was me feeling like I was in some 3rd world shopping mall. Capital is dope - the asian sunglasses dude is on point. Fuck - pick and pull anyone? throwing shit over the fence, tool boxing shit. I like SJ