Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
perk73

vaj for 5000 gold

apparently people will pay real money for this gold

one euro buys you one gold piece

and they actually pay people in korea anf other asian countries to play WOW and get gold

they then sell the gold off

called gold farming or something

have you guys seen the True Hollywood Story about gamers and addiction? That one sad piece of shit blew his head off over some warcraft type rpg. jesus. I wish the majority of these people would follow suit. maybe not, then i would have some dead friends.

that shit is weird, these people need to get out of the house and go into the REAL world

This shit makes me laugh. Having worked with someone who is into this game, it does not surprise me. He used to get annoyed at his girlfriend wanting to spend more time with him (she did look uncannily like his sister though!) as it crept into his 'Warcraft time'.

Fucken weirdos. But it is a shame that no-one on 12oz had 5000 gold, then people could have ran a train on her arse!!

I still can't understand why the guy who gave up the gold didn't get a few mates together to run a train, then make sure they had video tape of the incident they could have then onsold to make back enough money from these WoW nerds to buy back the gold in real money.

If one of my friends called me up, and asked if I wanted to run a train on some fucking nutjob he met on a WoW website in exchange for e- gold, I don't think I would go for it.

After reading this.. I feel about 3,000,000% better about myself..

... also not adverse to the idea of groups/anal...:lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now