KUNG FU n shit

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically she's right.

Samurai and Kung-Fu are different genres of films.

Shogun Assassian aka Lone Wolf and Cub, Zatoichi, Akira Kurosawa.

Those are Samurai shits.

Although I ranked Shogun Assassian in my top 5.

It's technically not a Kung-Fu Flick.

'n shit', dense f'n people.. 'n shit'.. this thread is f'n lame now.. too many jock riding morons with no commen sense.. f'you drama queens

kung fu "n shit

you guys just keep being petty and f'n lame...you dumbfuck. this thread is sucking anyways.. where's the non confrontational, non hipsters f'n the scene up ninja thread? oh, you hipster bitches wouldn't know, you're too busy trying to make your worthless points like you f'n matter.. kill yourselves for sucking so hard.. kill yourselves with "kung fu" no other martial art will qualify under 'n shit'.. infact, that's not even an option in this thread, it doesn't say 'n shit' anywhere near this thread.. you vain faggots are the most useless kind of people

obviously.. 7 samurai.. but totally belongs in here...(kung fu N SHIT, i don't think it matters where the 'f'you up' comes from..china, japan,korea, indonesia)

you didn't hear? "that, is a good movie"? i didn't mean played out i guess, i meant main stream.

then negaproped for having your head up yourass

off the main stream.. check out this 12yr olds 'drunken mantis fist'

[ATTACH]110051[/ATTACH]

Moggle was able to say more eloquently in his last post the message I was trying to convey to you.

Let's try this again since you seem to be more special needs then the average tampon user on here.

Samurai films are a different niche. Not kung fu. The rarely go into hand to hand combat. Kurosawa went to great lengths to make his sword play theatrical.

This thread was targeting a certain parition of martial arts movies, the 'and shit' would be doing a serious injustice if you catagorized the excellent films that kurosawa made under it.

Stop de-raiing threads with you inability to negaprop correctly.

ba derr.. little bitches are just always trying to have the last word.. but the last words are always gonna be, 'it's all relative'. so why have more than 1 martial arts movie thread? why not specify exactly what 'n shit' means? why play that 'better than you' bitch shit? because your lives f'n suck and e thuggery empowers you, stfu pussy

after the fact..

you neg'd me before on some stupid shit..

like the threads called kung-fu n shit because he strictly wants kungfu only on here because he said 'n shit' too.. so you neg'd me again for posting 7 samurai in here.

:lol:

I gave you your 2nd tampon for posting Fist Of The North Star in here.

n shit[/color]

you guys just keep being petty and f'n lame...you dumbfuck. this thread is sucking anyways.. where's the non confrontational, non hipsters f'n the scene up ninja thread? oh, you hipster bitches wouldn't know, you're too busy trying to make your worthless points like you f'n matter.. kill yourselves for sucking so hard.. kill yourselves with "kung fu" no other martial art will qualify under 'n shit'.. infact, that's not even an option in this thread, it doesn't say 'n shit' anywhere near this thread.. you vain faggots are the most useless kind of people

U sir are Obviously MAD!!!

The only hipster I see here crying is you homo.

You do know Sonny Chiba is mainstream right? :lol:

Fist Of The North Star on the other hand is underground as fuck, that's why I was playing this horrible ass NES game way back in 1987 on an American Nintendo...

Fist%2520of%2520the%2520North%2520Star.jpg

Next to Rambo for the NES, that is the worst piece of shit I ever rented/played.

Sonny Chiba is mainstream, but only because of movies like "true romance" and "kill bill." I bought the sonny chiba "street fighter, sister street fighter, return of sf" triple feature completely on accident at best buy for a whopping 5 dollers. Best $5 I've ever spent... turns out theyre the same movies that clarence and alabama whirley watch in the beginning of true romance... I agree that akira kirosawa directs samurai flicks but they are DEFINATELY worth a watch... I tried to find as many of his movies as I could and every single one that I've watched has made me think like a motherfucker... while we're on the subject, does anyone know of a tracker dedicated purely to kung-fu/samurai flicks?

Sonny Chiba is mainstream, but only because of movies like "true romance"
What's funny is I was 16 when True Romance came out and that's exactly how I found out about Sonny Chiba...I was poking fun at the the Fist of The Nerd Star guy who said he was mainstream, ask around and I guarantee people won't know who you're talking about.

Here's a little flick of some VHS tapes I got out.

And a Few Xenon DVDs.

I have so many it's ridiculous, I have alot of burnt shit.

15coz77.jpg

w1qjdc.jpg

sorry for the shitty pics.

How's the picture and sound quality on those DVDs? I've come across horrible bootlegs with low sound, picture saturation, and just totally messed up. Like companies are just converting it to DVD from VHS... Any info's appreaciated.

We sticking to just kungfu in here or what? Cause Kurosawa, beat takeshi, & early chow you fat shootem ups are killing it too