KUNG FU n shit

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Hell no!

Where were you people when I had the Martial Arts/Kung Fu appreciation thread?

I watched this a few week ago on Showtime it was awesome.

514XGG0M89L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

If you look closely you can see that the dude already has yellow paint on his face before Chiba kicks him..:lol:

I bumped and bumped that shit.

I tried to get yours going.

We need to keep this one going.

• Like 1

^Hell no!

Where were you people when I had the Martial Arts/Kung Fu appreciation thread?

I watched this a few week ago on Showtime it was awesome.

514XGG0M89L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

If you look closely you can see that the dude already has yellow paint on his face before Chiba kicks him..:lol:

i thought it was the kung fu appreciation thread.. so why you posting showtime movies up here?

but i thought it was the appreciation thread.. by the time a kung fu flik hits show time, it's played out.. sorry sonni, sorry bruce, sorry jackie jet and chow.. but true

you're saying check your local listings.. i'm saying you gotta go find this shit..

give me a kung fu movie from before special effects.. go watch the 7 samurai, that, is a good movie, as far as played out movies go

[ATTACH]110043[/ATTACH]

but i thought it was the appreciation thread.. by the time a kung fu flik hits show time, it's played out.. sorry sonni, sorry bruce, sorry jackie jet and chow.. but true

you're saying check your local listings.. i'm saying you gotta go find this shit..

give me a kung fu movie from before special effects.. go watch the 7 samurai, that, is a good movie, as far as played out movies go

[ATTACH]110043[/ATTACH]

You are an idiot.

7 samurai is not a kung fu flick, its a classic samurai film.

It is impossible for a classic film made by a prestigious director such as akira kurosawa to be played.

Negaproped.

You are an idiot.

It is impossible for a classic film made by a prestigious director such as akira kurosawa to be played.

Negaproped.

obviously.. 7 samurai.. but totally belongs in here...(kung fu N SHIT, i don't think it matters where the 'f'you up' comes from..china, japan,korea, indonesia)

you didn't hear? "that, is a good movie"? i didn't mean played out i guess, i meant main stream.

then negaproped for having your head up yourass

off the main stream.. check out this 12yr olds 'drunken mantis fist'

[ATTACH]110051[/ATTACH]

obviously.. 7 samurai.. but totally belongs in here...(kung fu N SHIT, i don't think it matters where the 'f'you up' comes from..china, japan,korea, indonesia)

it does matter where it comes from based on style and storyline.

also quality of the film.

many "kung fu" flicks from japan are choreographically subpar compared to chinese films yet the storylines are far better.

• Like 1

but i thought it was the appreciation thread.. by the time a kung fu flik hits show time, it's played out..

:lol: Seriously dude?

I watched this movie in it's original form on Showtime Action or whatever you call it....It wasn't dubbed either. I'd never even heard of The Executioner before and came across it by chance it's not like it's Rush Hour 3 or some shit.

sonni chiba is a huge martial arts actor... my point was i'm not surprised it's on showtime, his stuff is main stream.. i love bruce lee too but, main stream.. that stuff's always in your face when you're looking for movies.. seen them back then and again.. 'played out'

The Executioner is not mainstream though and your ass probably hasn't even seen it...It's definitely not like that lame ass Fist Of The North Star shit you posted in here, that shit is mainstream and nerdy as fuck.

no it doesn't.. but then again i never said anything about you to be defensive for.. just tell me i'm an idiot or wtf ever and how your opinions are the right ones and i'll still drop mine when i feel like it too.. whatever man
You negapropped me and said- "u obvious dont know shit, go back to wack st. newjack"

:lol:

after the fact..

you neg'd me before on some stupid shit..

like the threads called kung-fu n shit because he strictly wants kungfu only on here because he said 'n shit' too.. so you neg'd me again for posting 7 samurai in here.. you're a f'n lamer.

you probably got crazy crappy flash art tats all over you, go around talking smack on everyone and over analyzing every situation that doesn't involve you, are 5'9", a hipster with fagy little glasses like they do, while you kick it to the newest lame emo cut me song. get a life.. i posted a good movie in a thread that fortunately wasn't called 'the every martial arts thread'.. you need a proctologist for your head condition

sonny chiba is good at kung fu but the movies are too serious for the bad acting, sorry if my opinion on that also hurt your feelings.. have a midol and a tampon, things will get better man

from kill bill?

No not Kill Bill.

Well yes I like Kill Bill.

I'm speaking of the real White Brow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF3Ld2qpWRI

The original Pai Mei was Lo Lieh.

5b4rr7.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lo_Lieh

Who happen to be in Hundereds of Shaw Brothers flicks.

Now Don't get me wrong I liked Quentin Tarintino's version of Pai Mei, played by the guy fighting White Brow in this picture above, the one and only Gordon Lui.

208v2ph.jpg

But he's not o.g.

You are an idiot.

Negaproped.

Technically she's right.

Samurai and Kung-Fu are different genres of films.

Shogun Assassian aka Lone Wolf and Cub, Zatoichi, Akira Kurosawa.

Those are Samurai shits.

Although I ranked Shogun Assassian in my top 5.

It's technically not a Kung-Fu Flick.