KUNG FU n shit

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any of jet li's old movies fucking rock.

new legend of shaolin

fong sai yuk 1 & 2

my father was a hero (theres a few in this series, only the jet li ones are good)

once upon a time in china (same deal)

tai chi 1 (possibly a part 2, cant remember)

shaolin temple

not jet li, but

comet butterfly and sword

blade of fury

bride with white hair

there are tons more i cant think of right now. do a google search and youll find a shit ton of fan sites that list them.

btw, always try and get the subtitled versions. dubbed versions fucking suck.

also, most of jet li's movies have been re-released in america under different titles. try to get the ones under the original title. , the new titles are usually dubbed.

Ill do you one better. Heres the online divx. its uncut so its the bloddiest version.

http://www3.alluc.org/alluc/movies.html?action=getviewcategory&category_uid=8039

How long does this take to load? I want to load it overnight as I'll use too much of my cap otehrwise. That is why I said I wanted a torrent, because I watched a GB worth of Youtube videos today.

God I love Sundays being a slack day for me.;)

10882.jpg

THis is a favorite.

i like the Praying Mantis one, i dont remember the name. dude gets his ass beat in the beginning and is held captive in some little cottage, one day he comes across a mantis in the corner, and he stared at it, for like 3 days. then he got the idea to create a style of praying mantis, long story short, he gets out, woops out like 60 dudes, kills the guy that got him locked up

How long does this take to load? I want to load it overnight as I'll use too much of my cap otehrwise. That is why I said I wanted a torrent, because I watched a GB worth of Youtube videos today.

God I love Sundays being a slack day for me.;)

these things load quick on my comp. but i keep it clean and have a good connection.