ruckus101

I write minse, im 15, from L.A. and have been practicing graff since july 2006

binarybyminsevl1.jpg

minseonefirstpageinblaczo0.jpg

untitled14ad2.jpg

123018smallerux5.jpg

minsebyminsegreennbluwb9.jpg

this one is on a blackbook, the page is just covered in usps stickers

i have alot more work, but these are maybe some of the best from me.. feedback?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear that people with terrible toy handstyles who do really good sketches are usually biting somebody...

i dont know how much truth that holds, but you arent real bad and i cant say i see any super obvious biting, although your handstyle is extremely wack and this doesnt need its own thread.

on second thought, actually there are some serious problems with those sketches.

can you do straight letters?

my bad, i was looking for a thread where i can post my work, but i couldnt find it.

and yea, i havnt really worked on my handstyle... im more into just coming up with some pieces...

what do you mean can i make straight letters? if you mean block then yea....

i really do gotta practice my handstyle, ive been thinking about it for about a month already

thanks for the honest feedback

• 2 weeks later...
Obviously a bite because the tags are toy as fuck and the sketches are average, and its a preety generic LA style. Learn the basics and create your own style, start with workin out your tag first.

fuck that, ive never bitten a single person...... my handstyle is wack, i dont deny it... but that is only because im concentrating on piecing....

i am gonna get into a crew pretty soon... and im going to start getting up alot.... i will post some flicks of my pieces.. and roller and all taht shit...

i am hoping to catch some spots with my crew on Broadway street.. some billboards around here, la.. and i am also planning on getting on the back of Freeway signs.. those green ones that show you the next few exits....

ill post flicks soon!

and ive been practicing on my handstyle style, but i dont have much improvement but im trying! im working on it everyday....

i dont know why people assume that im biting just cuz i put in more work on sketches then i do on handstyles.... i try to keep my sketches paintable.. i dont wanna go too crazy and not be able to paint it after..

but yea.. im really trying to improve my handstyle...

hey man thats some really good shit for only writing a year if thats the truth. but seriously who cares what other people say man, your gonna find that people are always gonna run their mouths for no reason so just ignore it. keep it up and just keep practicing your handstyles will come

ONE THING I LEARNED FROM LOOKING AT GRAFFITI IS "DONT PUT YOUR NAME ON IT".

IF IT IS A GOOD PIECE THE VIEWER DOESNT NEED TO KNOW YOUR NAME. THEY WILL JUST RESPECT THE ART OF IT RATHER THAN GIVING THE PERSON WHO DID IT CREDIT