this girl is hot.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently her father is a lawyer, and has been scowering all the threads about her looking for things to have people arrested for. this is hillarious because his practice, apparently, is to defend people accused of sex crimes. if you google al stokke you get all sorts of transcripts from his cases. he claimed a woman who was drugged, raped, and had lit cigarettes stuck inside her was not subjected to 'pain and suffering' because since she had been drugged, she did not feel anything.

dude is a piece of shit.

she's hot. i'd bang. arrest me. what?!

I wonder what her reaction would be if she found out a forum full of people she has never met were drooling over her. This is like stalker portfolio style here. We have,like, a stache of information slowly accumulating. Ever shit about her dad..

i didnt drool, i occasionally swallow my spit...she is very cute but she looks nieve, and that shes had absolutly everything handed to her, besides her parents. and she'd prolly flip, but who cares she might as well think, there are ppl discussing me either way. she'd be glad that shes on our minds. shes gonna get rapped if she keeps smiling like that, im sure thers someone out there plotting it right now(besides me that is)

Deptronik, that is just depraved!

I like that saying!!

why thank you. i somehow learned to make lab-talk into sex-lingo in a way. i once dated a chick who was into botanics. nothings' more amusing than ramming your mornin' wood near someones face in the pillow while shouting "gather my seeeeed motha fucka, harvest season is not forever!"

Daddy is a skumbag /EDT:in hindsight there really is not enough info to condemn him, this is a Feminist Blog so it could be Biased

http://feministing.com/archives/007124.html

It's OK when it's someone else's daughter

After we posted a link to the story about Alison Stokke, the high-school track athlete who has been unwillingly turned into an internet sex object, sharp-eyed reader Evan emailed with the observation that Stokke's father is the same guy who earlier this year defended a cop who jerked off on a stripper during a routine traffic stop. “She got what she wanted,” Al Stokke said, of the stripper. “She’s an overtly sexual person.”

The hits they keep on comin'. Stokke also defended a sheriff's son who was convicted of participating in a videotaped gang-rape. From the OC Weekly's account of the sentencing hearing:

The defense niceties vanished immediately. Defense lawyer Al Stokke, who replaced lead trial attorney Joseph G. Cavallo, questioned any link between the rape and the victim's claim of mental anguish. Stokke also mocked the girl's physical injuries, finally conceding she was unconscious but then trying to use that against her. "There's [no pain] that is felt," he said, "because she was unconscious."

Wow. To be perfectly clear, this is NOT to say that Alison Stokke has been in ANY WAY deserving of the harassment that has been heaped upon her for simply participating in a high-school track meet. But it's noteworthy that her father, who is understandably deeply concerned for his daughter's safety, has defended several men who have done things far more reprehensible than link to or post photos on the internet without permission.

Her father, Allan Stokke, comes home from his job as a lawyer and searches the Internet. He reads message boards and tries to pick out potential stalkers.

"We're keeping a watchful eye," Allan Stokke said. "We have to be smart and deal with it the best we can. It's not something that you can just make go away."

In other words, it's his daughter, and of course he's doing all he can to ensure she's safe now that her photo is plastered all over the internet in a sexual context. But he seemed to not only lack concern but to show outright disdain for the woman who was sexually assaulted by a traffic cop and for the girl who was gang-raped. From his previous comments, he seems to desire a world in which reprehensible treatment of women (sexual assault, harassment, rape) is a-OK. But maybe, just maybe, his views will change now that he is forced to consider the fact that his own flesh and blood -- his wife, his sister, his mother, his daughter -- could be a victim of that violence.