this girl is hot.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got info on this news shit?

"Oh my god *sob* those assholes on 12ozprophet *tear* they said they wanted to eat*sob**sob*Burger King out of *sob*ME! *sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob* Whats wrong with them? *sob* When are real, fully naked teens not enough?*sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob*"

Its funny that i stumbled across this thread.

I had seen this girl awhile back and of course thought she was super hot and that picture is an instant classic.

Then I was reading the Washington Post and figured this thread by Seeking totally fit the bill about what this girl is going through.

Apparently she is being stalked and harrassed bigtime (which is obvious by all the other threads on other sites that have been posted)

Anyways, just wanted to post the article for everybody to read as it is basically all about that picture....

Teen Tests Internet's Lewd Track Record

( http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801370.html )

I now know why your screen name is big dork

Because you are 1!!!!

"yo let me put a A at the end of master, that would be mad fresh, the shaolinmasta" shit dogg, foolz cant be messin with my name".

Fuckin kook, I am a dork but at least I can go out and get laid any nite and dont have to have some weird fantasies about some chick who's being harrased all over the net. Read the Washington post article, pretty lame what her and her family have put up with.

let us take a brief moment to remember why we're here again...

ALLISONSTOKKE.jpg

there are tons and tons of hot girls, even girls who are hotter than her, but this girl, in this picture, with this body is owning shit.

id happily lick this girls clit for hours..days even