408 831 superthread

the donald

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OVER YOKE THO?:o

hahha..how sad toys goin over toys...what has this world come too.....

p.s. theres a real vecks and if your not aware cuz your a toy hes in DTC and there kind of a somebody in this area....cuz im sure you wouldnt write his name knowing that.......but its good to have an idol...

why doesnt everyone just talk shit here and keep the good shit in the real threads...i got an idea how about everybody that made a account on 12oz in 2007 just stays in here

nov 2006 isnt that big of a diff. from 07... does that mean you stay here too? im just sayen the real grungy graff heads aint sitting behind a computer screen.. the real question should be..when did you start to write..honest answers please...:scrambled:

nov 2006 isnt that big of a diff. from 07... does that mean you stay here too? im just sayen the real grungy graff heads aint sitting behind a computer screen.. the real question should be..when did you start to write..honest answers please...:scrambled:

what im saying is that if u made a name on this website in 2007 then u probley didnt write graff untill 2007..12oz is more than just a website for graff..there are more threads in chanell zero and crossfire than in here..and they get the same amount of viewers...now ive been writing on walls forever but accually painting pieces i dont know when but more than a couple of years and i dont plan to quit untill my ass is catching tags in a electric wheele chair...which most people that started writing in 07 will quit by the end of 08....

what im saying is that if u made a name on this website in 2007 then u probley didnt write graff untill 2007..
thats a big assumption...i know a couple graff writers that dont even own a computer....as for me i never knew this thing existed until my coworker told me about this thing called 12oz... lemme ask you this..youve been painting walls forever...what did you write..lets see if i remember you..

thats a big assumption...i know a couple graff writers that dont even own a computer....as for me i never knew this thing existed until my coworker told me about this thing called 12oz... lemme ask you this..youve been painting walls forever...what did you write..lets see if i remember you..

i said two years and by the looks of your skills uve been writing for???id guess 2 months?