Danville il

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UUHHHHH........ARE YOU SERIOUS?

first off by hitting an engine they arent gonna put extra security out on it bec one engine gets hit up especially when trains get painted every day by hundreds of writers and how would posting it possibly get you caught by the cops, they have no proof its you so what the fuck are you talking about. also bec someone puts there location of their town that narrows the cops search down to what like a couple thousand people, good call.

wow....

IT HEATS OUT THE YARD, MORON.

idiots like you get people booked, stay in your room and draw on your walls or someshit.[/

i can see in certain nice spots in the city where there arent many places to run but if its out in the middle of nowhere like danville who gives a fuck, not to mention you know if a yard is hot and you know not to go there. theres no fucking rules in graffiti so stop bitchin, and its people like you who come on and start bitching at people because you have nothing else to do because you fucking blow at graffiti and you act like you know everything when you suck ass anyways so it dont matter how much you know.

i feel u on that..i personally dont know the workers. and i dont think i want to have a one on one conversation with a worker but i am pretty sure they dont want something they have to spend most of their time in vandalized in any way shape or form and true there are no real rules to graff but out of common respect its not cool...i know that i personally wouldnt want to wake up and find my automobile that i spend hours in peiced up with dope graff or wack toy shit... respect those train engineers they been in this game longer than most of us.... Richard Ramirez

fuck that, if someone busted a burner on my company van, i'd be fuckin pleased. the train engineers don't give a fuck. everything that work on has graff on it, why should the engine be any different. as long as it isn't on his fucking windshield then he's not going to fucking care. shiiiit.

it was idiotic of you to paint that engine, stupider to post it on the internet, and the title of your post being where you live is equally as stupid...my two cents..but whatever

yea i now its stupid to post engins but one of my boys took that flick in northeastern indi

Hitting locomotives is the fuckin dumbest thing to do in the yard!!.

You dont think the next crew that boards the unit is not going to see the graff during their "start of shift Inspection" of the unit??

I can tell you right now they're going to put that observation pf crap in their report and possibly Bad order that unit for inspection when it go's for refuling and sanding..

Whatever railroad Co. leased that locomotive or swapped it for locomtive pooling service hours Has to

now pay CSX Railroad for the damaged done to that Unit, This in turn calls for a special agent

to photograph and write a incident report for insurance purposes..

Not to mention the man hour cost and the $20.000 to repaint..

A Clean, shiny locomotive on the point is the RR best public relation tool from city to city...

i feel u on that..i personally dont know the workers. and i dont think i want to have a one on one conversation with a worker but i am pretty sure they dont want something they have to spend most of their time in vandalized in any way shape or form and true there are no real rules to graff but out of common respect its not cool...i know that i personally wouldnt want to wake up and find my automobile that i spend hours in peiced up with dope graff or wack toy shit... respect those train engineers they been in this game longer than most of us.... Richard Ramirez

hahaha thats possibly the most retarded thing ive ever heard anyone say. its disrespectful are you kidding. what about people who do throwups on home owned businesses and windows and every aspect of graffiti. these workers dont own the trains and they dont see them after work. are you kidding me. so writing on buildings and business like in the city is ok? thats way worse bec people got to fix that themselve you dumb shit. oh and i think its funny that you come on starting shit when in reality you prob are horrible at graffiti and so are most of all the people that start shit. most people talking crap talk crap bec they suck ass at graffiti. so whatever you guys are a fucking joke. why dont you let your painting do the talking instead of running your mouth

someone got balls...haha, --only a toy would paint an engine, and I can say you must be a toy to give a fuck whether people are hatin on you toy ass that has never painted anything Illeagal before that engine and that is oone of the few trains you probely ever painted, who ever painted that egine with you must be toy cause I never heard of none of you toy ass bitches.

CLose this fuckin THREAD..................