Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest spectr

I got a hangover...

Guest spectr

So I went out and split a 30 rack with one of my friends last night... We were sitting down by the charles for about an hour drinking beers and bullshitting when another friend of ours shows up.. She had a big bottle of bicaridi apple or some shit.. Needless to say by this time I am already about a 6 pack deep, and starting to feel kinda good... So we ended up splitting about half the liter with her and keep working on the 30 rack.. some other people show up more booze... more beer.. and some blood for blood on a ghetto blaster.. me and my friend are being asses and not sharing the 30 rack with anyone... well sometime around midnight after about 4 hours of straight drinking a very shitfaced me stumbles off to go beat up some harvard student one last time before he leaves town for ever...

well thats what I thought at least... turns out a harvard student can run quite a bit faster then a very intoxicated spectr... turns out most of them have cell phones and there are these little call boxes all over campus area they can call the cops with to... well with that part of my nightly plan foiled I decided to go get a hot dog from 7-11 and call it a night..

on my way out of 7-11 I bump into a friend of mine who just started fucking this chick the night before who was a lesbian until well the night before when he started fucking her in front of her girlfriend... needless to say I wanted to meet the chick to see if she was at least hot.. well she was... she also had this 1/5 of johnny walker red label she wanted to give someone... and that someone just happened to be lucky me...

well when you recive a gift like that the least you can do is offer to share some with the person who gave it to you.. so we proceded to walk (them)/stumble (me) our asses back down to the charles... I had this weird feeling that I shouldn't have gone... that nothing good was going to come out of this... but shit I was fucking wasted by that point in time... so I ended up polishing off about 3/4's of the bottle over the course of a couple hours... during which time this girl whos name I still don't remember kept molesting me.. well one thing lead to another and we all went back to her house...

so me and my boy ended up fucking this chick until about 6:30 in the morning... I pass out wake up a couple hours later go to the bathroom and get to meet her roommate... well her roommate starts telling me that her recent ex is going to be coming over in a couple hours to pick up her stuff since she was living there until the night before...

needless to say I fucking split.. leaving my boy cuddled with the chick whos name I don't know...

just thought I would share...

That was fun to read, thanks for the thread!

Reminds me I will soon get properly drunk myself, and hopefully end up doing more or less awesome things

Damn, my last story of getting drunk and punching windows can't compare to this. Damn, I migth have to head out tomorrow night after getting fucked up.

The swamp night was wild....sucks my homies are still goin to court for it though

Guest spectr

well looks like more drunken debauchery tonight

half gallon of jim bean..

space bag

big bottle of mailbu

bunch of coronas

me and 2 friends and a bunch of hot women...

l_25f22ba7a77b75d9aca575afb2b8122c.jpg

l_2b97795ae5dbcb2d958020a9e9a601a9.jpg

l_0fd9a62023a58df544a9682e606bd933.jpg

no pics on the rest of them right now.. hopefully going to be posting some later...

was i crossing a boundary if i got fucked up with my girls best friend last night and she crashed in my bed?

*p.s. oddly enough i would rail that last piece of canvas

middle one would get it

Looks like she IS getting it....

I noticed the emo marks on her wrist...

No thanks.

How so?

Shes just taking a picture with her hand in her hair

Just saying she looks surprised..

Spec.. Should we ever hang out... I'm sure jail time would be the end consequence..

Leather pants....no. Upside down cross tattoos...yes.

She looks like she might kill after mating...

yeah I'm rockin a hangover too though the events of lastnight do not compare to the events of your night.

Also The swamp of death is permanently imprinted in my brain we should make a dedication thread to it and post scary swamps and people fightin and runnin in the swamp and stuff

So did you and your homies balls end up touching? i never understood the 2 dudes, 1 chick thing. Its better with 2 chicks. i promise.

Guest spectr

there is some kind of photographic evidence of tonight... but no usb cable... lots of corona left... so tomorrow looks like more of the same.... hopefully pics tomorrow when I wake up...

oh and IOU I definitely agree.... though I usually don't get arrested... and there are more chicks here who don't have pictures conveniently loaded on myspace... I am trying to convince one of them to take me out on disco biscuits tour to philly so I can do a bunch of nitrous and phish the fuck out.... well and she is some fucking hot lesbian who likes the occasional dick.... more lesbians for spectr hopefully....

oh and there was no ball touching... one at the front one at the back... makes it all nice so we can high five across her naked body and talk shit about what a skank she is for having sex with both of us..

So did you and your homies balls end up touching? i never understood the 2 dudes, 1 chick thing. Its better with 2 chicks. i promise.
OK, you can promise without experiencing both?

Why would your balls end up touching?

This doesn't make sense to me at all.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now