indian baby vs. indian cobra

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah seriously. pitbull would be lunch.

that video with the guy gettin eaten by the lion is sick too. i felt terrible for the guy who had lion teeth dug inside of him, and how powerless he was to stop it.

as far as the baby with the cobra is concerned, regardless to wether the cobra had teeth or not why even put you're baby in that situation? what were you expecting to gain out of it? no fear or some shit?

dude so im in the grocery store yesterday...my grandma is almost 90 and asked me to run in and get some andes mints for her that she likes....so im in line and dude in front of me has like 3 different things....i got my box of mints and am waiting for dude to get rung up....this indian lady comes up and gets in line..she has like 3 boxes of variety pack chips....she says to me "can i go before you, i need to pick up my son."....now if i had like 10 items i would have said ok go ahead...but my grandmas waiting out in the car its like 90degrees out so i say no..and i shake my head....she says to me"you dont have to shake your head, its only a common courtesy." so i say " look lady i have one item, i think you can wait for like 2 minutes, jesus." shit really pissed me off....when i worked at a pizza spot or blockbuster(highschool days) the indian fools would be tryin to combine like four coupons to get shit for free....shit pisses me off ive been tryin to calm down on the antiness..but shit sparked it up again

who lets there kids play with fucking cobras...i know it aint got teeth but what about the next one she sees once she starts walkin around the village in a few months...lunacy