No shorts in the work place? hev brings back the kilt.

heavyLox

So im type annoyed at the fact the ladies can rock dresses above the knees and sandals and men have to stay in pants all summer long. Now don't get me wrong, i love seeing the lady legs, however Hev is heat averse and would love the the latitude to wear shorts. Lets be real hev wearing shorts is less distracting then ladies wearing skirts. Business rules make no sense and need a revamp.

Cross dressing will fix this issue!

COMBAT_KILT1.jpg

http://www.utilikilts.com/gallery/

Im not scurred.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I say do it just come in with some dockers khaki pleated shorts...act like nothing...if someone says something just be like what? Did I Iron my pleates wrong?

every other spot ive been at this is the MO, however a co-worker decided to throw me under the bus with her and bring up to my boss some issues i shared with her. one of which was the short situation so claiming ingnance now wont work... So its time to get extreme!

i used to work in an office that was super strict on what we wore...white shirts and ties at all times. no open toe shoes, no shorts and no 'revealing' clothes. you think the ladies paid any attention to that...hell naw! of course we didn't complain out loud, especially if she was hottt...but damn, we were sweating balls while these ladies enjoyed a nice cool breeze in the chonies...

i say rock that kilt, meng...and go commando!!

some girls would literally come to work like this...

miniskirt.jpg

...luckily not like this!!

CasualFriday.jpg