Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heavyLox

No shorts in the work place? hev brings back the kilt.

So im type annoyed at the fact the ladies can rock dresses above the knees and sandals and men have to stay in pants all summer long. Now don't get me wrong, i love seeing the lady legs, however Hev is heat averse and would love the the latitude to wear shorts. Lets be real hev wearing shorts is less distracting then ladies wearing skirts. Business rules make no sense and need a revamp.

Cross dressing will fix this issue!

COMBAT_KILT1.jpg

http://www.utilikilts.com/gallery/

Im not scurred.

I say do it just come in with some dockers khaki pleated shorts...act like nothing...if someone says something just be like what? Did I Iron my pleates wrong?

I will never don a skirt.

Ever.

My brain wouldn't allow me to be ridiculed like that. Plus the fact I have never met a happy scotsman in my life. All the scottish customers that came thru my work were miserable pricks.

I say do it just come in with some dockers khaki pleated shorts...act like nothing...if someone says something just be like what? Did I Iron my pleates wrong?

every other spot ive been at this is the MO, however a co-worker decided to throw me under the bus with her and bring up to my boss some issues i shared with her. one of which was the short situation so claiming ingnance now wont work... So its time to get extreme!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I wear cargo pants.

WHAT?! Someone fucked you over on the shorts issue whatta dick!

solution:

get those pants that were cool for about 30 seconds like 10 years ago where the bottom half of the pant leg has a zipper so you can unzip em and turn em into shorts. that way you have shorts to and from work, and pants in the office

i used to work in an office that was super strict on what we wore...white shirts and ties at all times. no open toe shoes, no shorts and no 'revealing' clothes. you think the ladies paid any attention to that...hell naw! of course we didn't complain out loud, especially if she was hottt...but damn, we were sweating balls while these ladies enjoyed a nice cool breeze in the chonies...

i say rock that kilt, meng...and go commando!!

some girls would literally come to work like this...

miniskirt.jpg

...luckily not like this!!

CasualFriday.jpg

cut your fucking 57lbs of hair and youll cool right down.

i wear an old pair of shorts

the chlorines put numerous holes in them

showing off my tanned thighs

not really

theyre not tanned

i might be able to slowly keep hemming some pants so they go from high waters to hip hop shorts...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

always thinking....

you need to come through with the whole ensemble from above, and then when they front you for carrying a machine gun in the office just be like 'what son, that's the hook up. you know black folks be match'n an shit!'

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now