Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IRONHEAD

stayin in germany for another month

so i just found out im stuck here till june 11th. fuck i wanna go to texas. although ill only be there for a month, then i go to the desert. oh well at least i get to stay here long enough to go see iron maiden/mastodon!

theres things i miss about the states. like waffle house/ ihop...places like that. i miss fishing. and im so very tired of trying to talk to women that have no clue how to speak english. sidenote. german women are freaky. and the hospital i work is lame.

well i dont really have a choice as to where in the states im going. im kinda at someone elses mercy.

i see, i see. then, the hell with it and make germany the place to be! aren't there a lot o really good dj's in germany?

and im so very tired of trying to talk to women that have no clue how to speak english. .

You must talk with some really reatrded german women because everyone i met in germany spoke almost perfect english.

in fact they'd speak english to me to avoid me butchering their language

Yeah every German I meet in Aus speaks pretty perfect english. they probably just don't like uncultured southern americans (who get homesick for the waffle house)

props on the fishing though. i haven't seen you all up in the fishing thread though.

i had a german exchange student when i was in high school and he smelled worse than anoyone else i have ever met in my entire life....

i had a german exchange student when i was in high school and he smelled worse than anoyone else i have ever met in my entire life....

the weird part was that i took spanish

Fuck it, make the best of it... and that is Maiden. I wouldn't say that's worth the stay but it's a plus.

I wouldn't be in such a hurry to leave. I bet once you are back in the states you will be wishing to be in Europe again.

nah im not missing waffles per say. i miss places that serve food at all hours of the morning. the clubs here dont close till around 3-4 or later. shit they dont even start getting fun till 11-12. man i wasnt used to that shit. after that extra few hours of getting drunk i need some fuckin french toast or a burrito. something. yeah i dont go in the fishing thread that much. im not a real dedicated fisherman or anything. its just sittin around drinkin and bullshitin with friends that i really like. and throwing my fishing pole in the water when i get to drunk.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dude...Go to the Blarney Stone.

come on over ill buy you a few car bombs. when i say few it actually means a chinese ass ton.

I Lol'ed

also great tits

anyways mang I would fucking love to be in germany right now trust me when you get back you'll be like damn I wish I was back there also had much luck with the ladies over there?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now