flaming 16

"Runk"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pussy is easy to come by sometimes and incredibly hard to get at other times. I find that when I've got one girl interested in me, there are about six others that want me at the same time. At other times, there are zero.

As for your lack of game, it will come naturally with confidence and self esteem. For me, it took a really hot girl to get there (I dated one really hot chick, and it shot my self esteem through the roof). And somehow my game made leaps and bounds.

But, you're sixteen right now. Pussy isn't what you should be worrying about. You should raise hell. Make your mistakes now, because it's a lot better to do while you're in high school. I made mine when I went off to college. I ruined my gpa, dropped out for a semester, and had a hell of a time getting back in. I do not recommend this course of action.

Besides school there are also the legal ramifications. As a kid (no offense), you won't get in much trouble. You can pull so much extreme shit that would wouldn't get away with if you were older. Just the other day I had someone sitting in my bar telling stories about his youth. How he and some friends were out joy-riding way fucked up, got in a high speed chase with 10 cop cars, and after they got caught, this dude threw up in the cop car and still got away without any action being taken against him. The driver was fucked, because he had trouble with the law already, but everyone else got off the hook. I mean fuck, if a group of adults pulled that shit, everyone in the car would be in jail automatically.

Get away with crazy shit while you can.

Also, whoever said that you would feel like you're in love with the first girl you fuck isn't lieing. Don't trust that feeling it'll only break your heart later, because I promise you won't stay with the first girl you bang.

-fuse.

IF YOU STAY WITH THE FIRST PERSON YOU FUCK THEN YOU'RE IN THE CLOSET GAYNESS...

Fuck someone in some insane place like in the bell tower of your church or like bang her from behind while shes stradling a crucifix...shit would be hot...

My first time was really nice. In my room in my nice big bed with a girl that was perfect(PR girl with D sized boobies...mmm I cant wait till she comes home from spain) we had all the time in the world no awkwardness. It was a beautiful magical thing I love it!

The lady at the wound care clinic that was changing my mom's bandages yesterday asked if I was still in high school.

I laughed.

Being old and looking young is something most women like.

I guess it's alright.

why is your moms going to the wound care clinic?