Why The Fuck Am I Getting Addicted To Big Brother?!?

shaolinmasta

Back in the days this show was sorta meh to me, i'd watch it every now and again but didn't really give a fuck about it, to the point where last year I hated that shit.

Though this season I am addicted to it like a junky, I need my fix on it I even suss out the website and everything... I am glad though I am getting a new job where i'll be working thrugh the hours when it is on T.V so I may be able to break the habit not through personal will-power but through neseccity, rockin.

Also Susannah is the hottest on the show then end.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Who is Susannah? I havent seen much of it but Anna from last year is smoking.

This show is tripe, but the real reason I can't watch it is because of that fucken facelift gone wrong lopsided mouth as a result bitch they have as a host deters me from watching it

/rant over.

The Anna I was talking about

l_5e1937157b1f97d23048ab37c1e88261.jpg

1337662863_l.jpg

So my type.

Look at the thread I posted a while back about my type and see the resemblence, it is almost uncanny.

And Gretel is a bitch/witch. I would search for a pic so someone could MS paint/photoshop a witches hat and outfit onto her but am scared my screen will break. I can't stand her pseudo feminist bullshit either.

Anna Lives in Franga (Frankston) which is about half an hour away from where I live so no stalker status unfortunately.

Frankston has a notorious reputation of being an absolute shithole which I tend to agree with... Though it's not as bad now as what it was way back when.

But haven't they cut out the adult edition thi syear? As I used to work til late, that was the only part of the show I would watch.

From what I ahev seen this year though, the first person booted was the person I hated the most. Some flabby armed bitch who thought her shit didn't stink.

Definitely she was terrible.

Is this year the first year they have had no gays in the house? Or are they content with putting in gheys as replacements (like that tall guy)? I remember seeing that fat bitch walk in and her entrance video and I was thinking, how can someone like that have any friends?