Straight-Edge

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

big deal..you dont do drugs, get the fuck out my face with that sxe shit. if i quit doing drugs i wouldnt run around with the gay ass label of straight edge...and then try to meet other fucking sxe faggots as well

like i said...get the fuck out my face with taht shit

i mean that i don't have to be drunk or high to feel normal and calm when i paint, GULLI

Yeah I didn't know if you meant you use drugs but dont have to when you paint, or that you're proud you don't do drugs at all.

Me personally, I use drugs every now and then, a little alcohol here and there too. I don't go around proclaiming that I use, so why do straight edge kids go around proclaiming that they don't? It's all about attention and them wanting to belong to something. You could say the same for kids doing drugs but its the same type of people on both sides. Then there's the smart folk who do whatever and keep it to themselves.

Oh and I've never been high or drunk or anything when I paint. I'd probably be too paranoid or too slow, or sloppy. I like to be sharp and alert when I'm bombing, I guess that doesn't rule out stimulants though, hmmmm.

FUCKMUNI is on point.