Shoplifting.

JigaboosPigaboos

Reposted from spray paint thread.

It was posted on walmarts website about 4 months ago. And in local news for my area. Walmart lost 8 million+ last year due to shoplifting. They are spending a great deal of money now to upgrade their security. They have recently began to move my local walmart store around (more visibility) and install new cameras.

If you notice this around your local walmart, you may want to take extra caution.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one- i'm not black.

two- you haven't got any hand grenades.

three- stop trying to be ghetto. it's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking corporate scam. it's a fucking place where people who are struggling to pay rent go. it's the shit spot. people in the ghetto don't walk around in white white kicks and rocafella hoodies with crisp jeans. their shits torn, stained, and rarely even fits close to right. i DID live in the ghetto, and i'm damn proud to be out. i can afford new shoes and a fucking internet connection now :)

that's some real shit, i know many people that think that they're ghetto and they get into some serious problems cuz of that, and i know some real ghetto guys and you can see it just looking them

To get those annoying tags on clothes off, just take a sawzall blade, cut it to be shorter, and wrap the part you will hold it with in electrical tape. Then just bring clothes to a changing room, chop the thin metal bar in the center, and ta da, no more safety device. I've never used my magnets for cracking safety tags, cuz I like my sawzall system way more.

most likely...cuz the magnets are strong enough to demagnatize almost anything.

Put it like this if u had a pacemaker for your heart and some one with that magnet was 12 inches away from you, you can say goodbye to the graff world forever, actually u can say good by to everything cuz thatll proally be the last time ull be breathing.

haha yeah i noe but thats what stuck out the most to me while i was doing research on it. Shyt is serious stuff.

I was reading and it said if you put your finger in the middle of two that are spread about 12in. apart its like having 170 lbs pinchin your finger together. haha do the research if you dont believe me.

Or you could just steal a fine tooth hacksaw blade which would likely work better than a sawzall blade which doesnt have that many teeth so it doesnt work as quickly.

And those magnets arent for taking tags off theyre for disabling those small barcode ones.

True, didn't even think of that. Don't have any laying around the house, but I have tons of sawzall blades. I'm going to go out and get one of those now...

And Rotteneggs is for 12 year olds who consider them selves anarchists while rebelling from their parents suburban household. IF you contribute there then kindly GTFO.

quit being an idiot kid.

im not a fan of rotteneggs either, BUT

i mentioned rotteneggs b/c theres more info and a picture there to what i was refering to, the hook-device to remove SUPERTAGS by sensormatic. (NOT) gator tags. buyem on ebay for $50- theyve come in handy for me many times.....

if the store uses gator tags, there are a couple options:

check and see if u can discreetly unplug the detectors, or short the wire somewhere (usually under doormats) alongside of wall

wrap a small razor in tape. then use medical tape to tape it to your fingers; leave the sharp edge stickin out....use it to cut off plastic tags, open dvds and shrinkwrapped cds etc...the whole time looks like you hurt ur finger or something...works sometimess...esp. in bookstores

small wirecuttter to cut the pin that holds the tags together. dont leave evidence. either dump the plastic in-store, or wrap it in tape and stick it somewhere discrete

inktags in some cases dont ring.

once you get the product out of the store, break the tags; if ink, freeze it then hammer away

use a lizzy bag, but make sure the EAS system is not hooked up to detect large metallic surfaces.....check the towers, prank call as a salesman be creative

its 100x easier to rack other shit, bump it, then use the cash to get paint

quit with the front kid, real heads been rackin since day one. :lol:

Jig good thread never thought of the magnet thing but like

jig said if you are nervous about it get that thick barcode thing

off run the magnet over it and put it on you shoe..if they stop you

don't make it all obvious by lifting up you shoe "oh look a barcode"

knowing some retards would do this...just becareful..if you are nervous

to rack paint start at micheals by racking markers then racking

paint from micheals, but they only have krylon at mine.

and for some of you emo fags you can put you looks to good use

1. wear all you weird black clothes eyeliner, and the socks on your arms

2. also i have seen many with the messenger bags which is great to

rack lots of items.

also the neodymium super magnets don't you think if you had them in your hand

and ran them over both metal decetor thing at the entrance it would fuck them up

so it would not be able to detect anything???

reply back please