Shoplifting.

JigaboosPigaboos

Walmart (or atleast my local one) is completley redoing their security sytem. I read this in a newspaper article but I'm to lazy to find it on the internet. Walmart lost 800 thousand dollars last year due to shoplifting. They are upgrading all new security. I went by my local walmart not too long ago to see that most the store is being moved around (better camera site) and alot of new cameras.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get a job there....

Really, you wanna know how security works? You wanna learn the weak spots of a store and how best to make off with the loot? Get a fuckin job, Leave that BOX of assorted Rustos by the back door and prop it open for a smoke break, you friend comes over, grabs the box and books.

Or even better, if you get to be a cashier, the dollar can scam would be even easier...

The best way to know, is to get on the insides....James Bond that shit kids.

NO YOU STUPID NIGGA.....DONT LET ME CATCH YOU AT THE YARDS.....I VAMP NIGGAZ LIKE YOU WITH HAND GRENADES.......

one- i'm not black.

two- you haven't got any hand grenades.

three- stop trying to be ghetto. it's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking corporate scam. it's a fucking place where people who are struggling to pay rent go. it's the shit spot. people in the ghetto don't walk around in white white kicks and rocafella hoodies with crisp jeans. their shits torn, stained, and rarely even fits close to right. i DID live in the ghetto, and i'm damn proud to be out. i can afford new shoes and a fucking internet connection now :)

uhhh with paint its pretty much, 1) make sure noones watching.. 2) put it in your pants.. 3) leave...

the only hard part is choosing the right store.

Fred Myer's up here in Oregon.

There is not a single camera were they have the spray :lol:

fuckin hell this shits stil going, jesus.

lets write a book on how to shoplift and hope a store owner or security firm never sees it

All of this stuff has been around for years anyone in security should know about it but I think you guys might just be smarter than security guards.

put on your nerd clothes bring a boxcuter and you won't have a problem with tags,then if the camras see you fuckin with a packege and then you aint got it,itan easily be mistaken for you checking the contense and then returning it to the shel or shopping around. and the more stuff you got in your hands the better,as far as stealin paint just have a friend with a shopping bag from that store your about to steal from,fill it with paint and leave discreatly

Oh man guys...WTACH OUT WHEN YOUR TAKING STUFF

I was at a big chain store tongiht witha backpack and i had people looking out but a plain clothed "secret shopper" walked by and my friends didnt think anything of it. We get outside and hear EXCUSE ME so he starts talking and i take off but im not sure about my friends....anyway if anything happens RUN!!! I stayed kinda close to the area to try to see my friends and the cops took like 10 minutes to get there even though the police station is only literally a half mile up the road.

Remember...KEEP A GOOD LOOKOUT!!!! If anyone is near you and they might have seen you, put the stuff back...dont make my mistake. If they try to stop you RUN! Especially if theres more then 1 of you because 1 guy doesnt stand a chance against 2 or more perople and wont have time to chase you both. Remember YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE! You know where your going and what you are doing and the guy chasing you can only guess so be unpredictable. He can't chase you once you are off store property so once you get out of there you are good to go but dont calm down yet they are going to call the cops. Take back roads and chill for an hour or so then you should be good.

I used to think I could never possibly be apprehended and then this happened so just BE CAREFUL!! DONT GET TOO COMFORTABLE!!!

one- i'm not black.

two- you haven't got any hand grenades.

three- stop trying to be ghetto. it's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking corporate scam. it's a fucking place where people who are struggling to pay rent go. it's the shit spot. people in the ghetto don't walk around in white white kicks and rocafella hoodies with crisp jeans. their shits torn, stained, and rarely even fits close to right. i DID live in the ghetto, and i'm damn proud to be out. i can afford new shoes and a fucking internet connection now :)

1. you're a little bitch

2. you are talking out of you're ass

3. hah i dont think you have lived out of the suburbs in you're life. stop trying to kid you're self.

Fred Myer's up here in Oregon.

There is not a single camera were they have the spray :lol:

Man we don't have any of those but if you by youngstown micheals, johann fabrics and hobby lobbies are like heaven for racking paint and shit.;)