Shoplifting.

JigaboosPigaboos

Alright lately Ive been hearing so much shit about shoplifting that will get you kids busted so heres the lowdown.

First of all Spray paint isnt going to have tags on it used tags are sold at about 5 cents a piece for 1000 of them so it really wouldnt be in a stores interest to put those on a product.

Magic bags which are bags lined with aluminum foil will not keep those from going off they are magnetic and they make a sound which the sensors respond to those tags are usually inside products with the hard plastic packaging thats a bitch to get off and they have barcodes printed on them but they are really thick.

Magic bags will work however with the "RFID" tags that are big and chunky and the cashier has to take them off with the tools. RFID stands for Radio Frequency ID and to keep them from going off you can just put them in a bag lined with enough layers of aluminum foil that a cellphone inside wont start to ring when you call it.

Cameras are easy either find a blind spot, be subtle or just take it theres a good chance noones watching.

Other than the magic bag some good tools for this are razor blades as well as neodymium super magnets which can be had for a few dollars off the internet without suspicion from parents but seriously the things can be a bit dangerous keep those fuckers away from computers, way away.

Anyways I thought you kids in the yard might like this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, yes they do. They know more than you do even, they know the most about racking, even though they don't rack

beg the differ. cops rack, just not paint. pigs

racking's pretty easy though, just gotta act normal, be cool. people got too much on thier minds anyways to give a fuck what you're doing. and if you get caught.... fuck it RUN

hats to protect against cams, sweats for loose pockets. no shades - too suspicous. don't dress trashy - they'll label your ass second they see you. smile and be polite, don't do anything un-needed - know your limits.

think i heard a new clothing line that should help out. http://www.myspace.com/criminology_clothing

ps: cops graffin', possible? imagine that, they can bust other beefin crews, and hit spots they patrol. maybe that's why those cops that do come here. SPIN OFF FORUM

Theres things other than paint you might want to steal especially from michaels and other chain art stores who have alot of security in comparison to other places.

Cops definetely know all of this and plenty of 13 year olds do as well. Dont worry about it the cops know all of this christ.

The neodymium magnets? I honestly dont know but the concept is completely workable and if you want to test it all it would take is peeling one of the tags off of something and putting the magnet to it and walking out with just the tag. Seriously what would they do unless they had you on camera. Either way their not really something to worry about unless theyre inside packaging in which case you have to cut off the packaging but dont worry about that you have a razor blade. They can be peeled off in most cases so yeah.

YALL NIGGAZ DUM 4REAL MAGIK BAGZ? WTF!11 I JUS ROB STOREZ AT GUN POINT WIT MY 45 LYKE A REAL NIGGA. DEN I ROB OTHA NIGGAZ DAT JUST DONE ROBBED A STORE WIT THEIR 45 WITH MY SHOTTY. DEN I ROB NIGGAZ WHO ROBBED NIGGAZ DAT ROBBED A STORE WITH A 45 WITH A SHOTTY WITH A HAND GRANADE, DEN NIGGAZ WITH A-BOMBS ROB A NIGGA LYKE ME WHO ROB NIGGAZ WHO ROB NIGGAZ WHO ROBZ STORES WITH A 45 WITH A SHOTTY WITH A GRANADE .REAL NIGGA SHIT. HOLLA!

YALL NIGGAZ DUM 4REAL MAGIK BAGZ? WTF!11 I JUS ROB STOREZ AT GUN POINT WIT MY 45 LYKE A REAL NIGGA. DEN I ROB OTHA NIGGAZ DAT JUST DONE ROBBED A STORE WIT THEIR 45 WITH MY SHOTTY. DEN I ROB NIGGAZ WHO ROBBED NIGGAZ DAT ROBBED A STORE WITH A 45 WITH A SHOTTY WITH A HAND GRANADE, DEN NIGGAZ WITH A-BOMBS ROB A NIGGA LYKE ME WHO ROB NIGGAZ WHO ROB NIGGAZ WHO ROBZ STORES WITH A 45 WITH A SHOTTY WITH A GRANADE .REAL NIGGA SHIT. HOLLA! [/color]

You're stupid. You're a disgrace to writers everywhere.