Painters Touch Stocks, can u Use other Caps w/ this system?

deathtoprint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Home made adapters. Or better yet, those caps you can get off troutartsupply.com

^ This.

drilled ny fats...

^ And this.

It's seriously to the point where female/male cans don't matter much if you know what caps to rack or where to buy 'em (ie: trout). I prefer the female cans though because of the amount of experimentation I get to do and how it got me into the habit of never leaving a store without rackin' some caps to test.

this^^

I don't like SEKT adaptor as much. I bought 5 and they haven't lasted very long. If you leave a cap in the adaptor for an hour or more after using it, the paint will dry and you've gotta use chemicals to thin down the paint-- hopefully without melting that lil silicon-ish donut that pretty much 'makes' the adaptor. That means dabbing paint thinner on it a little at a time... or playing russian roulette with acetone or xylene. Plus, they don't seem to work as well with fat-caps so I've pretty much only used them with greydots.

And aren't EZ caps just PAM caps except a different color? I've never bought those caps from AP because they look so much like PAM caps, I don't wanna buy if I can just rack 'em so easily.

Rack or get female caps off of Trout. Srsly.