Burn Hollywood...

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so i guess the arson that started the fires in l.a. got caught and hes at the hospital for 2nd degree burns....serves him right!....they had to evacuate the zoo....poor animals.

Fuck that asshole..

I'm fucking tore up over this.. I grew up with that park in my life for something like 25 years plus.. I was just there Thursday.. Hiking.. Enjoying myself.. And seeing this tonight.. Fuck me up...

THE ARTICLE SAYS THEY ARE QUESTIONING A GUY BUT HE MAY NOT BE A SUSPECT...HAS THERE BEEN DEVELOPMENTS..IS IT THE FIRE STARTER OR WHAT...I HOPE THEYVE CAUGHT HIM....MY HOMIES HOUSE BURNED DOWN IN 95' AND IT WAS CHRISTMAS SO MY FAMILY KICKED DOWN OUR PRESENTS...SHIT IS SAD

THE ARTICLE SAYS THEY ARE QUESTIONING A GUY BUT HE MAY NOT BE A SUSPECT...HAS THERE BEEN DEVELOPMENTS..IS IT THE FIRE STARTER OR WHAT...I HOPE THEYVE CAUGHT HIM....MY HOMIES HOUSE BURNED DOWN IN 95' AND IT WAS CHRISTMAS SO MY FAMILY KICKED DOWN OUR PRESENTS...SHIT IS SAD

the article i pulled of cnn is an hour old....but my local news reported that they do in fact have the "suspect in custody"

and he is getting "treated for 2nd degree burns"

Fuck that asshole..

I'm fucking tore up over this.. I grew up with that park in my life for something like 25 years plus.. I was just there Thursday.. Hiking.. Enjoying myself.. And seeing this tonight.. Fuck me up...

oh shit griffith park? damn i was rollin around and had no idea til i seen this thread.

it was a hot day today though. perfect for a fire.

yeah, i used to hike up to the observatory with my grandfather all the time. used to ride horses there as a kid. and used to play in those streams (with the crayfish)

but they said like 200 acres burned, and the park is over 4,000 acres... sad... but i was thinking the whole park burned... thankfully not

damn i was plannin to go to the observatory since they just re-opened it.

oh shit griffith park? damn i was rollin around and had no idea til i seen this thread.

it was a hot day today though. perfect for a fire.

yeah, i used to hike up to the observatory with my grandfather all the time. used to ride horses there as a kid. and used to play in those streams (with the crayfish)

but they said like 200 acres burned, and the park is over 4,000 acres... sad... but i was thinking the whole park burned... thankfully not

damn i was plannin to go to the observatory since they just re-opened it.

They're not sure how much acreage was burned up as of now.. But I may try and go up tomorrow or Thursday..

"Authorities were investigating whether the fire broke out after a person discarded a cigarette at one of the park's golf courses, a law enforcement official familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing.

The person tried to put out the fire but was badly burned and was taken to Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, the official said."

link:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/09/AR2007050900190.html

this report was from half an hour ago